- My pictures don’t show on any of the websites.
Go to the specific property in CyberAgent, tick and untick negotiable and save the property. Update the websites. The pictures will show now. - Check the Connection Settings on the Update the Websites form. Timeout should be at least 60.00, buffersize 80,000.00.
418 visitor(s) thought this was helpful. Do you?
- All my Data in CyberAgent just disappeared
Go to Forms, and then Open Site. At Select Site open the drop down list and select your agency. Click Make Current and close CyberAgent. When you open CyberAgent again the data will be there. - Make sure you have NOT logged on as User. This account is practically disabled
394 visitor(s) thought this was helpful. Do you?
- My data is greyed out in CyberAgent. I can’t edit any of my previous data.
Do NOT log into CyberAgent as User. Contact your system administrator if you don't know what to use
388 visitor(s) thought this was helpful. Do you?
- We just had a power surge and when I restarted CyberAgent my toolbars were missing. How do I get them back?
In CyberAgent go to File, then View Toolbars. Tick all the tickboxes, click Apply and then OK. Exit CyberAgent. The next time you open CyberAgent the toolbars will display.
357 visitor(s) thought this was helpful. Do you?
- What is a mail merge?
The process by which information (eg names and addresses) from a database or other list and inserted into a standard document or letter to produce multiple personalised copies.
394 visitor(s) thought this was helpful. Do you?
- Can I print PDF documents?
In your Property Management/Contact Management under the filters tab, click on Quick Print, select PDF Document and click on the Print Option.
452 visitor(s) thought this was helpful. Do you?
- How do I update the Suburb List for CyberAgent?
Go to Utilities, then Database Cleanup. Under Download Options select the option "All". Click Download. Click OK when the Imported Successfully box appears. Click Close. Your Suburb list is now updated.
396 visitor(s) thought this was helpful. Do you?
- Can I arrange my properties or Contacts to display in a specific order?
When Property manager or Agent Manager is open to the right of the icons on the top toolbar is a dropdown list which you can select the different orders.
375 visitor(s) thought this was helpful. Do you?
- Can CyberAgent download SAPTG data?
Yes, but you have to be registered with SAPTG. Call CyberAgent Support with your SAPTG username and password for assistance.
366 visitor(s) thought this was helpful. Do you?
- To which website does the Properties get uploaded to?
www.cyberprop.com, www.propertygenie.co.za, www.real-estate-south-africa.com, www.sundaytimeproperty.co.za, www.funnel.co.za, www.cellproperty.co.za, www.brabys.co.za, www.g.co.za, www.ananzi.co.za (optional), www.sahometrader.co.za (Optional)
369 visitor(s) thought this was helpful. Do you?
- Can I access my CyberAgent Database from anywhere in the world
Yes, but you have to be registered for CyberAgent Anywhere and for this services you need internet connection for the time you working on your database
398 visitor(s) thought this was helpful. Do you?
- My properties on the website display a dollar or foreign sign in front of the price instead of the South African Rand "R" sign. How can I change that?
In your CyberAgent go to File, Administration, Configuration Settings. Double click on Local Keys then Message then Languages. Click on English(UK) then on Edit Value. Change the Symbol to "R". Click OK. Do the same with English(USA)
373 visitor(s) thought this was helpful. Do you?
- How do I get out of my slideshow? There is no place I can click to exit.
Press the Esc button on your keyboard
386 visitor(s) thought this was helpful. Do you?
- Is there a way to see how many agents/properties I have on the websites?
In your CyberAgent go to the Website Update page and click on Get Active Property Count.
353 visitor(s) thought this was helpful. Do you?
- How do I change a picture to Jpg/Jpeg format?
Open the picture in “Paint”, which can be found under your Start menu, All Programs, Accessories. Once open in paint go to File, Save as… In the Save as type drop down list select the “JPEG” file format and click Save.
364 visitor(s) thought this was helpful. Do you?
- When I try to open my CyberAgent it doesn’t want to. On the bottom taskbar it shows CyberAgent but no window opens even when I click on it. How can I get it to open?
Right click on CyberAgent on the bottom taskbar and select Maximize or Restore.
372 visitor(s) thought this was helpful. Do you?
- Is it possible to set up privileges for the agents so that they have FULL access to ALL contacts on contact management - EXCEPT not be able to delete and Update?
Go to File, Administration, Edit User Accounts. Go to the group option at the top. Then under the groups you click on Add and set up a new group called agents. Select all the Privileges you want them to have. This allows you to choose only what they see and have access to. Then once selected all the privileges, click okay. This will create a new group membership for you. Now click back to the Users Tab at the top. You are going to have to set up a user for each person you want to access CyberAgent and assign the correct group membership to their accounts and passwords need to be set as well. Privileges need to be left empty and Group Membership you need to Select the group you set up for them. Just remember the Option at the bottom of the screen when creating your user. It says “ User is allowed to access data of” this needs to be set accordingly to what you want the user to see. Selecting their names means they will only see their one data linked to their names, display all will show all info on CyberAgent.
367 visitor(s) thought this was helpful. Do you?
- I can't input data in any of the open fields. it doesn't allow me to?
Press the "Insert" button on your keyboard. You will now be able to input data.
377 visitor(s) thought this was helpful. Do you?
- I have saved a contact as an owner and when I click on New Prop to create a new property for the owner/contact a block opens which reads “Property Address Details” with the property manager in the background but with an existing property’s details. I can’t click on New either. Why does it do that?
When the "Property Address Details" block appears enter the street address in the block provided and click OK. A blank property page will open with the Contact filled in as the Owner.
352 visitor(s) thought this was helpful. Do you?