Forum Farmasi Anis

Anda boleh menyertai forum ini untuk membincangkan perkara-perkara yang berkaitan dengan ubat, perubatan, dan terutamanya bidang farmasi ini.

Forum Farmasi Anis
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
tolonglah it"s my future

hi ,i just finished my matrix&i got very good result that allow me to do medicine.but i more interest to study pharmacy.what do u think?how much starting salary(basic salary+elauns) for pharmacy student(still under housemanship)adakah career ini have masa depan yg cerah?please answer my question as soon as possible ,i really need your help!thanks

Re: tolonglah it"s my future

dear confusee,

medical doctor makes the most amount of dough compared to any professional professions. if you want to become rich and at the same time have the desire to impress people with latin languages such as simian, porcine, ovine or bovine than do so...but alas a medical doctor is no scientists and so are the other money-making professions...if you want to be really clever than become a scientist like me...experiment and read, experiment and read, even if you have to sit down alone on a rainy day in Maulana at 2.00 a.m. poring through a scientific journal finding clues to a new purification scheme ....blisssssss