Return to Website

Crimes Against Humanity

Put whatever you want to in here. Just make it appropriate.

Crimes Against Humanity
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Another shirt question

Will all the designs Felix had on Havoc be available in the near future? I was really hoping to order a christ on parade and heresy shirt (and an assuck and void one too.)

Thanks Nick and everyone else at CAH.

Re: Another shirt question

Hey yeah they will all be posted eventually. It could take up to 2 months. I plan on doing the Assuck soon and the others will follow. NICK

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Will all the designs Felix had on Havoc be available in the near future? I was really hoping to order a christ on parade and heresy shirt (and an assuck and void one too.)

Re: Re: Another shirt question

yea and will the backpatch option still be available.

Replying to:

Hey yeah they will all be posted eventually. It could take up to 2 months. I plan on doing the Assuck soon and the others will follow. NICK

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Another shirt question

Hey yeah back patches will follow with us getting the shirts up fully. That coul dbe early / late spring. NICK

Replying to:

yea and will the backpatch option still be available.

Replying to:

Replying to: