Return to Website

Crimes Against Humanity

Put whatever you want to in here. Just make it appropriate.

Crimes Against Humanity
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Nick! About To What End?

Oops sorry. yeah it's been several months since we have been in contact so sorry but I wasn't positive. I"m still interested in releasing something with you guys yet too. NICK

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Didn't meen to sound rude though!

Replying to:

We don't have members of Burning Witch, we have mebers of Burning Kitchen, that's quite different! And I don't understand the "but I'm not positive" since you seemed very into us before. Anyway, take care!

Re: Re: Re: Nick! About To What End?

Yeah, I know you sent me an email about the CD version, and I did write a looong answer, but my computer fucked up and it didn't get trhought, so I got really tired of it and just didn't give a fuck sorry. I know I should have tried once more, but it was already set by then that we will do a fullenth on Yannick's label. We record in march... maybe in the future? take care! / dadde

Replying to:

Oops sorry. yeah it's been several months since we have been in contact so sorry but I wasn't positive. I"m still interested in releasing something with you guys yet too. NICK

Replying to:

Didn't meen to sound rude though!

Replying to:

We don't have members of Burning Witch, we have mebers of Burning Kitchen, that's quite different! And I don't understand the "but I'm not positive" since you seemed very into us before. Anyway, take care!