Return to Website

The Windsor Castle Forum

A forum to discuss the Windsor Castle and her voyages - contibutions welcome from passengers, officers and crew!

The Windsor Castle Forum
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Game Of Thrones Season 3 Episode 3 Free Download
Game Of Thrones Season 3 Episode 3 Free Download > http://tinyurl.com/qcaqdd6 Game Of Thrones Season 3 Episode 3 Free Download 97ffa81d91 ip man 3 dvdrip english dubbed My boss malayalam 3gp full movie free...
Views: 8123   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2014 8:36pm
by harquiv
WINDSOR CASTLE - MEMORIES
August 22, 2001 I'm a 51-year-old journalist and recent ex-broadcaster from Cape Town, now living with my wife just outside London. I'm at that stage of life where nostalgia starts to mean something, when one goes quietly looking for the past. Mine was a past i...
Views: 976   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 28, 2011 3:54pm
by Dörte
h
Hannah
Printing T-Shirts/Banners/Postcards for this or other organizations
I found an awesome website for printing t-shirts, brochures, banners, and stuff. The reason I'm posting it, is because their prices are low, and I want to support them. PrintHero.com Here's their web site: http://www.printhero.com/ Wha...
Views: 356   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 11, 2008 6:15am
by Hannah
ships
langibby castle and donoter castle
Views: 744   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 27, 2008 1:47pm
by joe barnett
j
Joe
BitTorrent Multi-Search engine?
Anyone here use Torrents? I found this multi-search engine for Torrents. I thought you guys might be interested? Click Here: TorrentPond.com URL: http://www.torrentpond.com/
Views: 670   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 19, 2006 1:51am
by Joe
RMS Windsor Castle
Hi all, A new UK-based group is currently being set up to save the RMS Windsor Castle, and return the ship to the UK, for possible static berthing at Southampton as an heritage site/museum/hotel. We are setting up the 'RMS Windsor Castle Preservation Society' and...
Views: 884   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 21, 2002 3:55pm
by Steve Thomas
Re: Windsor Castle and other Mail Ships
The "Windsor" left Cape Town at 1pm that day not 4pm - I must have been thinking of the old schedule that finished in 1965, not the new timings for departure - so within 8 hours I was back at sea with another 6,000 mile passage ahead....../RG
Views: 686   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 30, 2002 9:08am
by Rodney Gascoyne
WINDSOR CASTLE MEMORIES PART 2
My gushingly sentimental - but heartfelt - piece of August last year on the Windsor Castle goes uncommented upon. In it, I made a fundamental error - two, actually - I said that the asking price of the lovely mouldering hulk was $8,000,000. It has subsequently be...
Views: 701   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 13, 2002 3:44pm
by GAVIN BARFIELD
Windsor Castle and other Mail Ships
As an Assistant Purser with Union-Castle in the 60s I joined the Windsor Castle in Cape Town in 1967. I transferred from the Edinburgh Castle that arrived southbound the same morning at 6am and sailed for Southampton that afternoon at 4pm - my shortest stay ever in t...
Views: 685   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 22, 2001 12:41pm
by Rodney Gascoyne
d
Dave
Re: WINDSOR CASTLE Passenger Lists
Hi, I have a friend in Cape Town who travelled to Cape Town in 1964 is there anywhere she can find the Passenger Manifest for her trip? Thanks for your time reading this. Dave
Views: 700   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 4, 2001 2:33pm
by Dave
Free Forum powered by Bravenet