Bus Parts For Sale & Swap Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message. Please let me know when you swap or sell your parts so I can remove the items from this forum. Thank You to post pictures; Images must be stored somewhere that allows remote loading, or on a Bravenet Photo Center. Is also seems that images stored on Bravehost web space also work. The owner of the forum must also have enabled html in the forum. , you simply use standard html code: you start out with this simbol..... < ..... then...... img src= ..... then your web address for the picture.... then this simbol.... > ...... and your picture should come up example < img src=http://www.britishbusclub.org/52%20JAL%20far%20side.JPG> pictures can be gif or jpg.

Please NOTE this is an  old forum I had on a different site but all seems to be working.

Bus Parts For Sale & Swap Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1965 Bristol partss for sale

1965 Bristol parts for sale...the upper deck heat radiators, engine parts, flywheel and tons of other stuff etc..have to go or else!!!!

Re: 1965 Bristol partss for sale

I need windows for a 65 Bristol Lodekka Double Decker Bus, do you have any for sale or know where to find them??

I needs windows for my 65---Have any????

Michael Upton
1965 Bristol parts for sale...the upper deck heat radiators, engine parts, flywheel and tons of other stuff etc..have to go or else!!!!

i am looking for front brake lines and tie rood end for my 1966 Bristol can you help me or do you know where i can find them
Thanks
Roy Watland
bigbensgyros@yahoo.com

I was wondering if you are the one who is selling Bristol Parts? If not you you who is it?

Thanks,
Eric Nicholes
eric.nicholes@gmail.com

Michael Upton

i am e-mailing you about front break lines and front tie rood ends
Roy
www.bigbensgyros@yahoo.com

We have a 1964 FS which now has a Gardner 6LX. We need flywheel to take 16" clutch and some clutch parts:- Bridle box/thrust and components to go with it. Also clutch rod from pedal/actuation arm linkage. We have pressure plate with BVW stamped on it, but some say this will fit the suitable flywheel.
Have you any of the above?
Thanks