Return to Website

Movers & Shakers Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Movers & Shakers Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
seminar in Gainesville

I attended the seminar in Gainesville Florida and really enjoyed it. You guys are great speakers and I am buying your book tomorrow. I was recently diagnosed with PD and I was 38. I am now 39. My right side constantly shake and so far its just getting worse with no relief from medication. I have been on mirapex, primadone, sinemet and now was just put on stalevo. I would love to talk with other people and get a support group going. I live in Ocala Florida and I am finding road blocks every where concerning support groups.

Re: seminar in Gainesville

Thank you ever so much for your comments and attendance at the symposium. It is quite an honor to be able to speak before people with whom we share a common bond - PD. Prior to my surgery last year, I couldn't have done that. Now thanks to the miracle of DBS I can reach out to those like me. It is a tireless effort by both Gretchen and I to be able to something you love and to be able to help those looking for solutions to living daily with PD. God Bless you and keep living well.

Michael J Church