SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sociopaths cannot be dealt with

I am 41 years old . I have been in a loving monogamous relationship to my wife for over twenty three years . My wife and I have three great children . The problem women are my mother , step mother and mother in-law . Three complete sociopaths that tried to break up my marriage , ruin my good name and reputation and have me arrested on multiple false felony complaints all of witch were proved false by police and later being vindicated with a win in court against an x factor restraining order planned by all three women . Why ? Well my grandfather , my mothers father was a very wise investor in the stock market and chose to leave the bulk of his wealth to me . With stipulations that I stayed away from legal trouble , stayed married and kept a steady job . The money is to be given to me at the age of 45 . These three sociopaths conspired to defraud me and my family by tying to set me up and create complete chaos . I was forced to move and stop all contact with all family members do to jealousy , spite , envy and greed . Sociopaths need to have a bounty on their heads WANTED DEAD OR DEAD .

web counter html code
myspace web counter