Bus Parts For Sale & Swap Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message. Please let me know when you swap or sell your parts so I can remove the items from this forum. Thank You to post pictures; Images must be stored somewhere that allows remote loading, or on a Bravenet Photo Center. Is also seems that images stored on Bravehost web space also work. The owner of the forum must also have enabled html in the forum. , you simply use standard html code: you start out with this simbol..... < ..... then...... img src= ..... then your web address for the picture.... then this simbol.... > ...... and your picture should come up example < img src=http://www.britishbusclub.org/52%20JAL%20far%20side.JPG> pictures can be gif or jpg.

Please NOTE this is an  old forum I had on a different site but all seems to be working.

Bus Parts For Sale & Swap Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bristol Window Rubber made in the USA

Hi everyone Just wanted to tell you about the New rubber being made by Chris Greeves for Bristol Buses. We know this fits all Lodekkas and KSW buses it probably fits others.

If you need rubber please contat Chris at buglug19@Yahoo.com

he is selling this at $3.00 per foot plus shipping to your location.

Re: Bristol Window Rubber made in the USA

I tried emailing Chris at the email address listed and it bounced back to me twice. Any idea if he has an alternate address I could try?

Thanks!

Erin

Goofed on Chris email address here's the right one

BUGLUG19@AOL.COM

Sorry about that folks.