Bus Parts For Sale & Swap Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message. Please let me know when you swap or sell your parts so I can remove the items from this forum. Thank You to post pictures; Images must be stored somewhere that allows remote loading, or on a Bravenet Photo Center. Is also seems that images stored on Bravehost web space also work. The owner of the forum must also have enabled html in the forum. , you simply use standard html code: you start out with this simbol..... < ..... then...... img src= ..... then your web address for the picture.... then this simbol.... > ...... and your picture should come up example < img src=http://www.britishbusclub.org/52%20JAL%20far%20side.JPG> pictures can be gif or jpg.

Please NOTE this is an  old forum I had on a different site but all seems to be working.

Bus Parts For Sale & Swap Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Have parts

This is a totally cold call but I do have a Bristol bus but know no one with any information on them. It is a 1964 double decker, I have bought it and it came with two of the original type of engines, one comes with a transmission, but here is the problem: The company I bought it all from wants to have me pick them up, which Iam happy to do, if the parts are worth anything.

Just because they are old does not necessarily mean they are worth anything, on the other hand it may be worth me taking them and parting them out..is there any market for the old engines and their parts? Mike Upton, 425.358.1698

Re: Bristol Parts

I need a Power Steering Pump for a 1981 Bristol Double Deck Bus with a Gardner engine

Re: Have parts

If these are new parts (new old stock) I need a release velve for the air brake system '66 bristol. but other years will prob. fit..........no used valve....I can rebuild the one I have....for saftey I need a new one.

Stefangraff@gmail.com

Re: Have parts...revisited

...A low mileage valve is acceptable.....Stefan