COD ON TOUR FORUM

none

COD ON TOUR FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: MR 4 UNDER MY ASS!!!!!

I'm sick listein to ballbags like KT. 4 UNDER (ha u couldnt shoot 4 over son). U walked in(well i suppose it wasnt Georgie for a change) SO YOU MUST NOT OF BEEN TO CONFIDENT OF STAYIN 4 UNDER. Ushould go back to Royal Foyle along with Diamond the FAT MOTHER F***ER. bIG hAN WAS QUOTED AS CALLIN HIM A "F**KIN WAN**R" AND HE WAS SPOT ON WITH THAT STATEMENT. As for Deery that stoke should finish with that rough hallion hes goin with and team up with his stoke in crime NICOTENE TOES JUNIOR to get a few pounds together for the Claudy Classic. P.S THE PHANTOM FIZZER will strike again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Just reading KT`s message there were he called himself MR 4 UNDER, being 4 under is one thing but he only played 13 holes and did u not bogey 12 to fall back to 3 and what did u take at the 13th.

i think after ur effort in the greater cod open MR 8 OVER is more like it, 79 u shot wasn`t it.

jonesy said u are going to be MR 10&8 soon

Re: MR 4 UNDER MY ASS!!!!!

well said he thought he was going for the best round of his life but we did not want to hear him cry for the next 5 weeks about how he should have shot about 7 under so we saved him the dieapointment and walked in after 13 and he was only 2under and tommy and long beat mc canny and kt on the 13th hole

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Just reading KT`s message there were he called himself MR 4 UNDER, being 4 under is one thing but he only played 13 holes and did u not bogey 12 to fall back to 3 and what did u take at the 13th.

i think after ur effort in the greater cod open MR 8 OVER is more like it, 79 u shot wasn`t it.

jonesy said u are going to be MR 10&8 soon