COD ON TOUR FORUM

none

COD ON TOUR FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: fri,,sat nite

i agree with the vod!! i think were heading da wellworths first for a C-O! then up da fusion da get a bit of fanny! sounds good!! and as for jonny if i see him fingering his hole ill make the wee bastard eat it and shag his sister AGAIN!!!!!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

wot we up 2 this weekend lads!! im in the mood for a large consumption of vod!!! not sure yet if i can head out on fri....mc canny bring some euros with u if ur comen out!! by the way are we haven a captains nite out...so we can get jonny to finger his hole again if we get him rote....thats entertainment!

Re: fri,,sat nite

George wat da fuck is all dis shit about euros man we're not goin to the grill sure i was der last week. u wouldnt fuckin get in anyway u skinny dyin cunt ders more meat on good friday!!!!!!!!!!!!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

wot we up 2 this weekend lads!! im in the mood for a large consumption of vod!!! not sure yet if i can head out on fri....mc canny bring some euros with u if ur comen out!! by the way are we haven a captains nite out...so we can get jonny to finger his hole again if we get him rote....thats entertainment!