Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: BAC claudy classic champ

fuck i never wrote that

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

A very good win for BAC McKenna at the weekend.Its lucky the next big thing was grounded. By the way havent heard to much from him this week maybe he is fuckin wrecked his ma tells him the way it is.

Re: Re: BAC claudy classic champ

IS THAT GEORGIE LIEN AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replying to:

fuck i never wrote that

Replying to:

A very good win for BAC McKenna at the weekend.Its lucky the next big thing was grounded. By the way havent heard to much from him this week maybe he is fuckin wrecked his ma tells him the way it is.

Re: Re: Re: BAC claudy classic champ

I did write it. This is the real georgie i love edele and i am not afraid to tell the world how i feel

Replying to:

Replying to:

fuck i never wrote that

Replying to:

No Subject

well georgie sorry da tell you hunni but i dont love you and never will! and stop doing my head in all i want da be is friends!

Replying to:

I did write it. This is the real georgie i love edele and i am not afraid to tell the world how i feel

Replying to:

Replying to:

fuck i never wrote that

Replying to:

Blew out George

LOLOLOLOL. Poor George u shouldnt let a woman know how u feel ya fanbox. They will take the piss ya dip shit. By the way Edel u need a real man call KTbut not on sundays cos he gotta study.

Replying to:

well georgie sorry da tell you hunni but i dont love you and never will! and stop doing my head in all i want da be is friends!

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

fuck i never wrote that

Replying to: