COD ON TOUR FORUM

none

COD ON TOUR FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: NEW FRED DALY CAPTAIN

If Mac is being considered for captain of Fred Daly that must mean that someone feels that hs playing days are over????? well stroke are they????Ultimate Strier

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

GIVING THE STROKE THE FRED DALYS CAPTAINS JOB WOULD BE CRAZY, IT WOULD BE LIKE LEEDS APPOINTING TERRY VENABLES AS THEIR MANAGER. LEEDS START LOSING MATCHES AND HE STARTS SELLING ALL THE BEST PLAYERS. IT WOULD BE THE SAME FOR THE FRED DALY, ONCE U LOSE A FEW GAMES, HE WOULD SELL LONG TO FOYLE AND DEE TO THE NORTH WEST SO HE COULD BRING IN NEW PLAYERS TO TRY AND TURN THINGS AROUND. THE CLUB HAS TOO GOOD A HISTORY IN THE FRED DALY TO LET THE STROKE LOOSE AS MANGER, HE WOULD WRECK ARE REPUTATION AS A FRED DALY POWER HOUSE. DONT DO IT EDDIE

Replying to:

This has not been confirmed yet but when I was at the club yesterday getting my sticks I ran into someone, I wont say his name, but he said Frankie wasn`t taking the F.D. team this year. I was told that the captain (Bens da) was thinking about asking da Stroke to take it. Has anyone else heard anything about it. if u read this Ben u wee tabletennis playing cunt, is it true.

Re: NEW FRED DALY CAPTAIN

Thatwould be a great idea the Stroke and second in command the power. They would certainly lift the cup. Pluswe would get free meals and play free golf

Replying to:

This has not been confirmed yet but when I was at the club yesterday getting my sticks I ran into someone, I wont say his name, but he said Frankie wasn`t taking the F.D. team this year. I was told that the captain (Bens da) was thinking about asking da Stroke to take it. Has anyone else heard anything about it. if u read this Ben u wee tabletennis playing cunt, is it true.

Re: Re: NEW FRED DALY CAPTAIN

THE SECOND REPLY WASNT FROM ME, BUT IN MY REAL REPLY I FORGOT TO SAY THE STROKES HEART ISN`T WITH COD ANYMORE SINCE HE JOINED THE ROYAL HE HAS CHANGED HIS ALLIANCES, HE IS 100% ROYAL BLOOD

Replying to:

Thatwould be a great idea the Stroke and second in command the power. They would certainly lift the cup. Pluswe would get free meals and play free golf

Replying to: