COD ON TOUR FORUM

none

COD ON TOUR FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: aw that hurt me!

Whats the story boys everyone sounds fucked off at each other, me and mac dont go to fusion so fill us in, whats the story. I think George is sound, doesn`t play much golf anymore but still sound, dont know what the £15 is all about if u dont have the £15 to give him back George give him ur 4 iron. Good to see Harkin trying to sort it out, best way to do it is 18 hole of matchplay, if it tied after 18 drop the gloves and knock the dung out of each other.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

naw georgie thats not right taking his £15 pound he trusted you as MATE and you let him down!!! as per usual! so give him back his £15!! and as for mc canny saying that hes not speaking da georgie! holy fuck sure he left me and derrick in the water loo and went on joy!! sure hes some MATE!

Replying to:

lol...that hurt ye bastard! "EVERYBODY KNOWS IT NOW AM SAYIN IT" LOL.....THAT WAS REALY GOOD SAY WHAT EXACTLY...LOL..U WOULDNT EVEN SAY UR NAME,,,THATS HOW BRAVE YOU WER FOR FUCKSAKE LOL...FANBOX! BEFORE I HAVE EVEN LESS M8S...and this is comen from some one who comes out scrannen to come out weh us every few weeks or so ..... comen 2 think it i hav a spare £15 to waste this weekend .....probly head out 4 some smirn on my own wile u head out weh all ur m8s

Replying to:

Georgie Doherty is a selfish bastard and he dosen't give a fuck about n e 1 but himself.Everybody knows it now i'm sayin it. The best thing is he thinks he's rite and everybody else is wrong. In ur words Georgie 'CATCH URSELF ON' b 4 u have even less mates.

Re: Wanker

hi boys.....now now now...george is a sound man....if any boby is a wanker its use boys....fighthin over money...girls...arguments......and its all because of a little drug called alcohol!!!!use are all a pack of losers.......if it wernt for are george then use all wouldnt have been friends in the first place........hes a sound , sound , sound man...all the rest of use are gimps...........so kt, mc canny and who ever the fuck is arguin wit him catch urself the fuck on.....

Replying to:

Georgie Doherty is a selfish bastard and he dosen't give a fuck about n e 1 but himself.Everybody knows it now i'm sayin it. The best thing is he thinks he's rite and everybody else is wrong. In ur words Georgie 'CATCH URSELF ON' b 4 u have even less mates.

Re: Wanker

sure georgie might have dogged his mates but at least he has balls da say hes sorry! and he might talk the biggest load of shit and may be he is a dick!! but i know tha this is mc canny writing this and hes a dogged mate to like cause i heard something bout him leaving harkin and derrick in the water loo wan nite wile he sneaked off da joy!!

Replying to: