MCCANNY-FUNNY

TOMMY-CRETTON

JONNY- MADMAN

MAC-WALLY

SAM AND DEE-LOVEBIRDS

GEORGIE WHO

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

lads,,,,listen 2 urselfs for fuck sake lol!! am not talken to him because he dogged me! use sound like a pile of lil bitches eg. ---> mc canny ---> kt in the words of the late fredrick johansen "stop acten fudge mc packers"...kt sayen 2 everybody am a wanker in COD is he 2 afraid 2 say it 2 my face or is it because he stays in the house all week studyen and goes out every month?? anyway lads...thats it 4 the meanwhile...ye no i love use

Replying to:

OK This is wat i think. Georgie i'm not happy with u cos you dogged me, harkin & kt. Harkin i left waterloo to go home. i thought we had sorted everything out and we were all rite. Derrick is da soundest out of the lot of yous and i wouldnt dog him like that. Sam you know wat its like to get fucked off(last saturday) and thanks for stickin up for me. As for Kt stop saying one thing about georgie on here and saying hes a wanker to everyone at CoD. So thats wat i think if anybody dosent like it fair enough.

No Subject

mc canny dont even lie cause you went back over da joy! and more less wat georgie did da you!!so suck my rod!!

Replying to:

OK This is wat i think. Georgie i'm not happy with u cos you dogged me, harkin & kt. Harkin i left waterloo to go home. i thought we had sorted everything out and we were all rite. Derrick is da soundest out of the lot of yous and i wouldnt dog him like that. Sam you know wat its like to get fucked off(last saturday) and thanks for stickin up for me. As for Kt stop saying one thing about georgie on here and saying hes a wanker to everyone at CoD. So thats wat i think if anybody dosent like it fair enough.