COD ON TOUR FORUM

none

COD ON TOUR FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: mmmmm 2GIMPS

aw jesus wat u on bout now mc canny cause i better not be wan of them gimps!! wat the fuck did i say bout you on the internet???? aaaaaaaa nothing! and by the way i didn ask u da go out weh us! ?????? AND IF YOU ARE ON BOUT ME WHO WOULD LOVE ME DA SAID STUFF THEIR FACE!!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Aye thats fuckin rite. These are the boys that see you out somewhere and come over all best fucking muckers and want you to go out with them instead of your real friends. Two faced bastards! I wish either of yous would tell people what you think of them to their face because theres plenty of people that would love you to.

Re: Re: mmmmm 2GIMPS

dats me ,,,im one of those gimps...jesus mc canny man calm!!its not our fault BSE has started again!oj...calm dwn fucksake...its a slaggen page wer ppl come in slag the balls outa wan nother for a laff!! only somebody seriously thick would take it serious,,,so calm dwn...take ur cock outa dat sheeps anal...and hav a laff!

Replying to:

aw jesus wat u on bout now mc canny cause i better not be wan of them gimps!! wat the fuck did i say bout you on the internet???? aaaaaaaa nothing! and by the way i didn ask u da go out weh us! ?????? AND IF YOU ARE ON BOUT ME WHO WOULD LOVE ME DA SAID STUFF THEIR FACE!!

Replying to:

Aye thats fuckin rite. These are the boys that see you out somewhere and come over all best fucking muckers and want you to go out with them instead of your real friends. Two faced bastards! I wish either of yous would tell people what you think of them to their face because theres plenty of people that would love you to.