Return to Website

SIERRA FOX FORUM

SIERRA FOX FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Finally Back On The Air!

hey there guys my computer died and i finally got back here to the site and was just told i have some radio gear i can have in a few weeks and im psyched. I got a galaxy saturn base with d104 base mic and a 40-50ft tower and possible beam with a klv400 base amp. CANT WAIT! Just wanted to get in touch with everyone here to say hello and im new to the Dxing side of 11meters being ive never had any good equipment when i was younger and remember hearing the DX Skip and wanting so bad to be heard and make long distance contacts. Hope everyone is well and cant wait to cah with everyone. Thank You again wade for letting me join and hope to talk. I do have a facebook, just type my email mikeyb742@yahoo.com. THanks and have a wonderful weeek,Mike. 2sf431.

p.s. Wade if its not too much trouble can you please post my email with my call sign in the roster??. THanks...

Re: Finally Back On The Air!

Hello Mike. I added your e-mail address to the roster. I hope to talk to you on the radio someday.

Re: Finally Back On The Air!

Yes sir thank you so much. Its been a Dream for over 12yrs to talk long distance and exchange qsl cards and stuff. thank you for the email update on the roster and im still learning all the radio lingo for 11 meters. im a licensed GMRS Operator and love talking locally on the repeaters and helping out any way i can during storms ect. have a great week and talk soon,Mike. 2SF431 WQKF690