BP Aden Kids

Welcome to the BP Kids Message Board. If your looking for somebody or you want to write about life in Aden please feel free to use this board. 

All posts in English please !

BP Aden Kids
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lived in Aden

Does anyone remember the Matthews family, there was Christine, Stephen and colin matthews, father worked for the refinery Conway Harold Matthews.

I, Colin , was born 16 September 1957 in Little Aden Hospital and we left in 1963.

Email: colinpmatthews@hotmail.com

Re: Lived in Aden

Hi, we lived there about the same time as you, I was born there in 1958, my younger brother Antony in 1961 and My elder brother Alan who remembers the most went to school there My fathers name was John Ball, sadly he pasted away in May 2007, but y mum is going to ort some photo's and dvd footage from that time. We lived in Brittania court.

Mum and Dad loved the time there and always talked about it, was the best time of thier lives.

Debbie Preston (nee Ball)

Email: debbiepreston10@blueyonder.co.uk

Re: Lived in Aden

HI THERE,

YES, I KNEW YOUR FATHER QUITE WELL AS WE WORKED ON THE SO2 PLANT AT THE REFIERY TOGETHER.

I THINK HIS MOMENT OF FAME CAME WHEN HE SUCCESSFULLY RODE A MOTOR BYKE FROM LITTLE ADEN TO SANA OR TAIZ IN THE YEMEN. CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG.

IJS.

Email: IEUAN.SIMS@NTLWORLD.COM