BP Aden Kids

Welcome to the BP Kids Message Board. If your looking for somebody or you want to write about life in Aden please feel free to use this board. 

All posts in English please !

BP Aden Kids
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Aden

My name is Stephen Haworth i was born in little aden 1959 .I lived in aden till 1966. My parents were Ruth and russ haworth. My father worked at the refinery. I came across this site by chance. i have fond memories of aden . Having seen some of the photographs on this site and family names brings back memories

Email: srhaworth@iprimus.com.au

Re: Aden

hi Stephen,I worked with your dad on Das Island in late 70s. commissioning gas plant for ADGAS Give him my best regards for 2010

Email: andrew@jagyoung.freeserve.co.uk

Hi Stephen, have just come across the Aden site by pure chance. How are things with you? I was sorry to read about your father. My father, Dave Ware senior passed away a few years ago, as did my sister Eira.

What are you up to these days, anything exciting? Look forward to hearing from you. Cheers Dave.

Email: ware.dave@sky.com

Hi Dave.
I'm fine All the family are here in sydney Aust.
Sorry to hear that your father and Eira passed away.
Last time i saw you was in kent your mother father lived in elm close in higham wow that is along time ago. I have been in Australia since 1981. As for doing anything exciting, I am a IT network engineer under contract to Avon head office at the moment.

Stephen.

Hi Stephen, if you receice a couple of incomplete messages my appologies, my wireless network was playing up. Yeap it would have been 30 plus years in Higham, now I feel old!.

So all of the family now reside in Aus, which part are you in?

I got married in 1977 but it didnt last so I was divorced in 1984. But at least me to travel around the world including a short stay in Aus in 1985.

I moved to Eastbourne about 4 years ago to take life a bit slower ( doctors orders ). Was a good move as I finaly found some one to settle down with, who knows could be wedding bells, we will see.

Give my regaurds to all the family, and I look forward to hearing from you shortly. Cheers Dave

Email: ware.dave@sky.com

Hi Dave. Here is my email address srhaworth@iprimus.com.au.