BP Aden Kids

Welcome to the BP Kids Message Board. If your looking for somebody or you want to write about life in Aden please feel free to use this board. 

All posts in English please !

BP Aden Kids
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Google Earth

Hi Jonathan
Have just looked at Google Earth and 5 Surrey St is still standing........outstanding, perhaps I should offer them £8000 to purchase it for posterity?
Aside from that, have you looked at the Seamans Mission pool and seen just how much land has been produced due to the tides.....amazing when you think that the sea was the other side of the pool in the late sixties
Regards
Roddy

Email: rodwade@chelseachop.fsnet.co.uk

8K seems a little light. I gather all the properties are being bought up in Ghadir. Seems to be the place to live. I noticed the silting up at the Seamens mission. Amazing what nature can do over 35 years or so. If you look at some of the swimming gala pictures the sea is right up against the bund. Soon you will be able to walk out to Square Island. That would be a place to live. Good views of Steamer Point and the ships entering and leaving the harbour.

Regards

JPW

Email: n606jp@comcast.net

Just wasted most of the afternoon flying around Aden and Little Aden on Google Earth. if you go into Tools option there is a flight simulator program added. The graphics are in 3D. If you have a joystick connect it up and get playing! What fun we do have !!
JPW