BP Aden Kids

Welcome to the BP Kids Message Board. If your looking for somebody or you want to write about life in Aden please feel free to use this board. 

All posts in English please !

BP Aden Kids
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Horse riding

Hi Diana
Yep, got the same photo as you and yes I suppose Hussein is the nag in question......Patricia had all the gear but Chris Spragg and I just did it for the fun of it.....let me see, hussein,heidinti,masjnoon,
who threw Chris on the Rugby pitch and Sirladdin, my favourite, who had to be shot at Khormaksar after breaking a leg during a polo match! I was a depressed youngster for weeks after that as he was a magnificent horse! Must admit that we didn,t have any formal riding lessons from the Household Cavalery grooms.......they just stuck us on a horse and said go for it, what a lark, mind you we did our fair share of mucking out and walking exercises, including letting the horses roll in the dust, which was pretty awesome.......given that the beach was the 'norm' for BPAden kids the attraction of the stables must have been very strong as it was forgotten for many a month until one of us did something wrong (have a feeling it was me) and the adventure ceased!!!!!!
Given your email address I take it that you followed your sister to the States?
Best wishes
Roddy
Ex colonial and pround of it!!!!!!!!

Email: rodwade@chelseachop.fsnet.co.uk