BP Aden Kids

Welcome to the BP Kids Message Board. If your looking for somebody or you want to write about life in Aden please feel free to use this board. 

All posts in English please !

BP Aden Kids
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Well, there ya go!

Just looked at Trevor Hanson's photos and lo and behold there's Mum and Dad (Margaret and Phil) living it up as usual!
They are the two on the stage left (right as you look at it). We actually have a very similar photo, clearly taken at the same party! Although it seems there were many to choose from!

Re: Well, there ya go!

I've just looked at this and my mum and dad are in the centre Peter and Margaret Wilmshurst.

If you would like more party pictures I have several;
tramps, circus party the women as a team of ponies, robin hood, and lots of others. Plenty of your mum and dad on the beach with us
Lots of love,
Linda

Email: altair624@gmail.com

Hi Linda,

Great that you found the site! The pictures you have posted are fantastic and I'm sure we'd all love to see more!
Quite clearly my Mum's recollections of their times in Aden being very happy are spot on! Looks like it was one long round of parties, dinner with friends and sunning on the beach occasionally interspersed with brief periods of work!
No wonder kids today think they have it so much harder!

Linda

All photographs are greatly appreciated . Send em in !!

Regards

Jonathan W

Email: n606jp@comcast.net