BP Aden Kids

Welcome to the BP Kids Message Board. If your looking for somebody or you want to write about life in Aden please feel free to use this board. 

All posts in English please !

BP Aden Kids
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I Got the video of Little Aden to work in the US!!!

thank you very much mr. jonathan, but we had seen the movie before and i have it in my computer.

thanking for sender.

in the movie we find yemeni man and he wear read turban and smoke, he said hello by his hand, i sure u find hime.

he is a (Salem Moh'd Saleh Yafea'i) from oldest workers in bp refinery and his badge number is (3) only, in the old refinery's tablations his name was saleh, but thats wrong and in 80s the name is edited to salem, salem died, and has sons and daughters, salwa his daughter working in acount department now as aountant.

mr. honathan, u write (hi abdul) in ur message , who is abdull. ?!!

thank u for all

Email: stronger20052002@yahoo.com

Re: I Got the video of Little Aden to work in the US!!!

Hello, I would like to interduce my self to BP kids members. My name is abdulrahman ali alattry . I live in dallas Texas with my family. Just came back from yemen little aden almamoon st.# 6 B class.I had a lot of fun there Hoping to go back soon. My grandfather was one of the oldest BP ref. employees (secuirty department) his Name was mohamed ali mansour badge # 01078 at that time. his new name is ahmed ali alattry died in 1992. Best regards

Email: oraclemonkey12@gmail.com