BP Aden Kids

Welcome to the BP Kids Message Board. If your looking for somebody or you want to write about life in Aden please feel free to use this board. 

All posts in English please !

BP Aden Kids
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: House Numbers

Rumour (and various poor memories) has it that we were in F5 in Bandar then moved to 1 Devonshire Street. After that we moved to Steamer Point and were briefly in a flat on Maala Straight after which we were in Dolphin Square, Maala. A big white brick building with an enclosed courtyard/garden ... and lots of Oleander bushes and the occasional stray cow, if I recall correctly.

The first house I remember was O1 in Bander Sheikh, we then moved to 27,Devonshire street, I was suprised to find my friend from school Julia Maguire lving next door, I presume no25.
At that time my older brothers were home in the UK at school and my younger brother Colin and I spent a lot of time with Julia and Jane Maguire.
The molesworth family lived directly behind us.
My mother always laughed about one of the Molesworth boys,not Simon a younger boy who's name I can't remember who watched her reverse out of the garage and asked her disapointedly "arn't you going to crash any more mrs young"
My mum passed her test in Litle Aden ... but thats another story

Email: sallys81@msn.com

sorry should read sally stewart, must be he vodka!!

Email: sallys81@msn.com

Hi Sally
Hope it was Tesco finest cooking Vodka!!
Regards
Roddy

Email: wade@sky.com