BP Aden Kids

Welcome to the BP Kids Message Board. If your looking for somebody or you want to write about life in Aden please feel free to use this board. 

All posts in English please !

BP Aden Kids
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: St. Anthony's High School - Steamer Point - Aden

Hi Mushtaque,
Nice to find someone from that era of the school.
We came to Aden in 1969 and at that time I went straight to grade 9 (Form 2). I was there for only 3 years but had a great time.
What was your father's shop called or dealt in, because we used to walk from the bus stand at Steamer Point all the way past the market and to the school.
I am now in North America, how about yourself.
Bye for now.
Madhukar

Email: mmathur9@hotmail.com

convent school, crater - Aden

Madhukar
Hi Mushtaque,
Nice to find someone from that era of the school.
We came to Aden in 1969 and at that time I went straight to grade 9 (Form 2). I was there for only 3 years but had a great time.
What was your father's shop called or dealt in, because we used to walk from the bus stand at Steamer Point all the way past the market and to the school.
I am now in North America, how about yourself.
Bye for now.
Madhukar

we lived in aden around 1968 -1971. we resided in khormaksar. My father was foreign expert to govt of aden.
Myself and my elder sister went to this school. At that time, mother Rita was the principal of this school.
Girls and boys schools were separate.
There were 2 girls Amal and Aruva, they studied with me in first standard. My class teacher was Sr. Monica.
Sr. Albertina was also there.
Our daily prayer used to be ''Just fo today ".

Anyone from my school if you know?
At that time Aden was a paradise.
We came back to India in 1972 august. Now we are in delhi.

Akashjyoti

Email: Kaashimaha@yahoo.com

The Anthony's High School is very popular and this school's study process is very impressive and they always do the best essays writing competition and speaking competition for increasing students' skills. So Every school followed Anthony's high school instructions.

Email: gustavowoltmann123@gmail.com

Time for the students to start the new year by burdon the books and a resolution to learn something new. Which he forgets in a month 'like writing essays and making assessments when I was in 5th class, I have faced problems in writing essays, then I followed a site, with the help https://www.math-hawaii-edu.net/ of which website I made all my essays and assessments very easily. if you ever face any problem in writing an essay, then you can write all your essay with the help of this website, it is a very good platform for learning essays.

Email: owenbishop638@yahoo.com