BP Aden Kids

Welcome to the BP Kids Message Board. If your looking for somebody or you want to write about life in Aden please feel free to use this board. 

All posts in English please !

BP Aden Kids
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
looking for my daughter

hi my name is Selam Belachew. I'm Ethiopian but currently live in Canada and have Canadian citizen. I'm looking for my daughter, Sara Ali Ahmed. She was born on Sept. 12,1994 in Ethiopia, Addis Ababa. She is half Yemeni and half Ethiopian. As far as I know she was living with her aunt(her father's sister) named, Wediya. Her father name is Ali Ahmed Al osaily, lives in Saudi Arabia. if it's necessary I can post/send her childhood picture. So, could you please help me to find my daughter? If I'm in a wrong site I apologize but, please help me!or show me what to do.
with respect,
Selam Belachew

Email: buti135@yahoo.ca

Re: looking for my daughter

selam
hi my name is Selam Belachew. I'm Ethiopian but currently live in Canada and have Canadian citizen. I'm looking for my daughter, Sara Ali Ahmed. She was born on Sept. 12,1994 in Ethiopia, Addis Ababa. She is half Yemeni and half Ethiopian. As far as I know she was living with her aunt(her father's sister) named, Wediya. They live in Yemen,Aden,little aden. Her father name is Ali Ahmed Al osaily, lives in Saudi Arabia. if it's necessary I can post/send her childhood picture. So, could you please help me to find my daughter? If I'm in a wrong site I apologize but, please help me!or show me what to do.
with respect,
Selam Belachew

I will ask some friends i have in Aden if they can help find your daughter. I will email them today and see what they can do .
Regards

Jonathan

Thank you so much. As far as I know, she lives in little aden with her aunti. Of course she is now an adult, 19 years old. I can't guess what could be her situation this time. Please help me.
Thankyou again and God bless you.
Selam,

Jonathan,did your friends have any luck?

Is there anyone who knows or has information about my daughter (Sara Ali Ahmed) please?

Selam
Is there anyone who knows or has information about my daughter (Sara Ali Ahmed) please?

Dear selam
I will help you find your daughter
If the daughter (Sarah) in little Aden city
You will find quick and easy

Just give us some time and more information by email only

With greetings

Email: yalwan9@gmail.com

i will look for too if your daughter in little aden (inshallah) and i have more information...

allah help you

Email: stronger20052002@yahoo.com

Hi Selam, have you recieved my email telling you that I had got in touch with my friend who lives in Aden, my friend whose husband is the editor of the Aden newspaper. I have sent you some information at least 3 times but have had no reply from you. I hope you are well. Are you still looking for your Daighter or have you found her.

Please let me know so that I know whether or not to continue helping you.

Very best wishes.....Anthony.

Email: madmodellerbamford@sky.com