BP Aden Kids

Welcome to the BP Kids Message Board. If your looking for somebody or you want to write about life in Aden please feel free to use this board. 

All posts in English please !

BP Aden Kids
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
John Moran

It is with deep regret that we inform you of the sad death of our father, John Moran. Dad died peacefully in hospital on Sunday 27th October following a long illness.

Although very frail, Dad remained cognitive and enjoyed talking about Aden so much. He had an amazing memory and it was always such fun talking with him about the old days.

He had the opportunity to visit Aden in the late 90's and he was so thrilled to have been able to return to what was for him a very special place.

Dad's funeral will take place at 12.00 on Thursday 7th November at St Peter and St Pauls church in Tyne Dock, South Shields, Tyne and Wear.

With kind regards,
The Moran Family

Email: sheilathoy@gmail.com

Re: John Moran

Sorry to read the sad news about your father. I had the opportunity to talk to your father at the last reunion. He was a pleasure talking to and helped me with a lot of Aden memories. My condolences to you and your family.

Jonathan Wilkins

Re: John Moran

My mum Catriona Macdonald sends your family her condolences. She remembers with fondness meeting your Dad on a few occasions at the Aden Lunch Club in London where they exchanged many happy memories. My father also sadly passed away 2 years ago aged 92 years and no matter their age, you always wish you could have them for just that little bit longer. xx

Email: cathy