BP Aden Kids

Welcome to the BP Kids Message Board. If your looking for somebody or you want to write about life in Aden please feel free to use this board. 

All posts in English please !

BP Aden Kids
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: St. Anthony's High School - Steamer Point - Aden

If have any questions in the future please let me know.

Re: St. Joseph's High School - Steamer Point - Aden

I went to St. Joseph's High School in Aden but that was not located in Steamer Point. It was in Crater, Aden. The Catholic School in Steamer Point was St. Anthony's High School.

I passed out from St. Joseph's in 1964 and did my GCE 'O' level there

Email: arjanlalwani@gmail.com

Re: St. Joseph\'s High School - Steamer Point - Aden

You are absolutely right.
I got the names mixed up when I started the thread long ago.
The Steamer Point school was St. Anthony's.

Email: mmathur9@hotmail.com

Re: St. Joseph\'s High School - Steamer Point - Aden

I studied at St Joseph’s High School in Crater and was there until 1972 then moved to UK........ can anyone remember me I am trying to locate the physics and biology teacher during our time.... azamdp@gmail.com

Email: azamdp@gmail.com

Re: St. Joseph's High School - Steamer Point - Aden

We would like to express our appreciation for your interest in obtaining the best possible financing for a physician's initial loan for a small property. Our team consists of experts in local and rural finance who are enthusiastic about helping you secure loans for rural properties. Whether your financing needs revolve around endeavors such as cattle farming in the remote Northern Queensland outback or if you have any other financial questions, our dedicated brokers are steadfast in their website to guide you through the entire process until the contracts are successfully finalized. With our extensive knowledge of rural financing, we are fully prepared to handle all aspects of the process, allowing you to focus on discovering your ideal home.

Email: rebecclittle76@yahoo.com