BP Aden Kids

Welcome to the BP Kids Message Board. If your looking for somebody or you want to write about life in Aden please feel free to use this board. 

All posts in English please !

BP Aden Kids
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Aden in days of Empire.... Site

Thanks for that. There is facility to cancel request. So I presume if I do that I just re apply:? Incase that is not the case I will just keep on waiting. cheers.

Email: don@snap.net.nz

Hi Don, just heard from Peter Pickering. He tells me he has closed the forum. A lot of members but not too much activity. Shame as it had some good content. Regards

Jonathan W

Thanks Jonathan..... Before the site took on its present form it was BRILLIANT. Not a shadow of its former self in the new format. But a shame to see it go. My old golfing mate from Ireland found me on the site 4 years ago. Knew him in Aden and RAF UPAVON and go to see him near Dublin every year now. I only played on Little Aden course once but sent him a pic of the clubhouse recently and he says it is exactly as he remembers.

There is still the Aden Memories site, but a lot of it in Arabic. For us Aden is getting further away, but who knows. Haneen is keeping us informed and we can only hope for good news.

Email: don@snap.net.nz