BP Aden Kids

Welcome to the BP Kids Message Board. If your looking for somebody or you want to write about life in Aden please feel free to use this board. 

All posts in English please !

BP Aden Kids
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Aden is suffering

Madam mohannad

Truly heartbreaking what is taking place. like other members in this web site, just getting our information from the news. I have spoken with family members that live in Aden, lines so bad, we can not hear each other that well. I was told they are safe but Aden is in very bad way.

Speaking with friends in the capital, where lines are better - though whatapps give me better idea. All they told me Aden is in very bad way.

Don, interesting point stated, maybe back in 1960s they should have had referendum, if Aden wanted to be a British overseas territories, but 50 years to late. I am aware comoros islands had a referendum to be a French overseas territories that was 40 years ago.

Madam mohannad our thoughts and prayers with you and many in this BP Aden Kids group will share my sentiments.

Quite heartbreaking watching what's happening in Aden right now and unable to do anything *but* watch and pray. One of The appartment buildings on Mualla main road hit tonight. We used to live there as, Isuspect, may many people on this site.
https://twitter.com/ammar82/status/584816282656051200

Email: Steve@terrapania.com

Quite heartbreaking watching what's happening in Aden right now and unable to do anything *but* watch and pray. One of The appartment buildings on Mualla main road hit tonight. We used to live there as, I suspect, may many people on this site.
https://twitter.com/ammar82/status/584816282656051200

Email: Steve@terrapania.com

Not just in Malaa main street.. also in CRATER on Thursday morning one of ALHOUTHIS tanks hit the flat right next to our flat..four families became homeless.. the flat turns into Ash after it burned for about 10 hours and totally demolished.. there's nothing we can do but praying..

Email: haneenmohannad2014 @gmail.com

Good to hear that you are unharmed, Haneen. The sad truth is that all any of us can do is Pray. And we will.

Like all conflicts God only knows what these people are fighting for. And as usual it is the vulnerable who are on the receiving end.

Keep well, Haneen and keep us informed. Best wishes.. Don

Email: don@snap.net.nz

Dont know if Haneen can post. But have heard more from her. They are still living in their house but due to people looting cannot leave. Like everyone hoping that there will soon be improvement.

Still heard nothing from Marcel.

I have just heard from a friend in OMAN that they are getting more and more casualties from Yemen.

She is going to donate blood as they are calling for donors as supplies are getting short.