BP Aden Kids

Welcome to the BP Kids Message Board. If your looking for somebody or you want to write about life in Aden please feel free to use this board. 

All posts in English please !

BP Aden Kids
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"The Last Post". Drama about Aden in 1965

From the web site: "The Last Post is a 6 part returning drama series, created by Peter Moffat for BBC1, which will film from October 2016 – March 2017 and is due to transmit in 2017. "

See more Here

Should be of interest to many on here.
Will be particularly interesting how they get around the likely difficulties of actually filming in Aden.

Email: steve@terrapania.com

Re: "The Last Post". Drama about Aden in 1965

The series is being filmed in Kenya. When first advertised they mentioned the BP club and beach. I wonder what that will look like! I supplied them with one picture. A swimming gala at the Seaman's Mission. I wonder where will be used.
Best wishes Jonathan W

Re: "The Last Post". Drama about Aden in 1965

I have to confess to being more than a little sceptical about the accuracy of this venture.
Will I watch it? Possibly, but I do tend to be a trifle over critical of such offerings (much to the irritation of my wife!).
If they have done their research and those involved can manage to be even slightly convincing, then I might even make it as far as the first advert break (unless it's screened by the BBC, of course.)

Email: vpbalsdon@btinternet.com