BP Aden Kids

Welcome to the BP Kids Message Board. If your looking for somebody or you want to write about life in Aden please feel free to use this board. 

All posts in English please !

BP Aden Kids
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Little Aden

At the moment I am sitting on the built-in graphics https://freebears.com/polk-monitor-series-2 of the coffee lake, but in the future I want to take, when it comes out, the mid-top Nvidia Volta or, if not wait, 1060. Another question is, the distance from me to Monica is 70 cm, does it make sense to take 27 "? And if you still take the IPS, then what monitor advise within 14k 24-27"? Tanker somehow subjectively not really perceive, still want 16: 9

Email: webarmen9@gmail.com

Hi Fadel,

You're welcome to use any of my photos. They're in the gallery under my name (Stephen Turtle).
I look forward to visiting your shop next time I'm in Birmingham. Not too far from me. I'm on a narrowboat near Chester so I might get there by boat one day. :smiley:

Steve Turtle

Email: steve@terrapnia.com

Hi Fadel,

Please feel free to use any of my photos in the gallery (under John Macnab). I live in Scotland, but I may visit Birmingham in April 2020. If I do, I will certainly pay you a visit.

All the very best with your enterprise. John Macnab

Email: johnmacnab3@gmail.com