Discussion is an exchange of knowledge ;
argument an exchange of ignorance

Robert Quillen

ibtok.com discussion forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
For tristiens eyes only

hello tristien, u sad, sad, and may i add strange little man... your issues are simply shallow and pedantic

Re: For tristiens eyes only

Pedantic? It is the little things in life that matter, for it is these tiny things that will eventually become a domineering force in the world around us. Or mayhaps you've never learned of the chaos theory? Nothing is too little to ignore, but such a foolish and *shallow* display of ignorance and hastiness on your part leads me to believe that you have no idea of what you talk about, or if you do, you do not think enough about it before you try to communicate your unlearned idea to others. Nobody here is pedantic, because what may seem pedantic to the casual observer is a seed that will grow into a major force in our future.

And I do not try to show off, I merely answer questions or experiment with other people's ideas to see interesting results. I am sorry for you if I just come on too strongly for you with my simple psyche. That is not my fault that you feel that I am egotistical, for it is not my intention to seem so, but if you want to cry about your feeling intimidated or something, don't, because nobody will listen to your pleas. Grow up. You are not lesser in wisdom, so just because I say something you don't get don't get upset about it. Stop and think, and write a more mature response.

Why put other people down? John, I think you desperately need to rethink your life... stop being such a shallow egoist and show some concern for others. And I applaud Tristian for his sincere efforts to intelligently discuss knowledge issues, as opposed to what his critics do.

School PV

ooh that's a bit ****** john!

This topic is closed.