Return to Website

Movers & Shakers Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Movers & Shakers Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Looking for some cool activities for my dad...

My dad is in the later stages of Parkinson's. Before the disease he was always extremely active and adventurous but the effects have became more severe now and limits much activity. Like my father I am a big thrill seeker and I am going sky diving this spring. He mentioned he wished he had done that but I called around and since he is 15 years in the disease they did not recommend it Are there any activities you can recommend for him? That might be a bit thrilling still for him?

Thanks,

Tracy

Re: Looking for some cool activities for my dad...

Hey,
My mum is 17 yearsish into her parkinsons and she has a crack at a lot of things!. She had a great time on one of those giant swings where they hoist you high up into the air. Or what about rollercoasters? 4 wheel driving? Diving? Snorkelling? Rally driving as a passenger?

Because of lack of free time I, like many other young people, always have difficulties with an essay on such subject like economics. For those who study a lot, there is no time left to realize the knowledge in writing. Everybody has certain reasons for it – private life, career, other circumstances. Therefore, I will risk and order the cheapest essay on special service. What do you think about it?

Searching for top essay writing services is not easy. If you wish to find out about the most reliable writing services available, keep reading and this detailed review will help. Our Website is legit and highly recommended when it come to essay writing service, they can give you fraud free and plagiarism free paper and finish it in due time depending on your requirement.

If your question is still relevant, I would suggest you with your dad going to some family musical. For me, such is The Play that Goes Wrong https://playthatgoeswrongshow.com/new-york/, the best place to visit it is of course Broadway. You won't regret, I promise.