Return to Website

Movers & Shakers Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Movers & Shakers Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Oh Lord (Parkinsons disease and relationships)

Oh Lord .my Savior .my Christ to be I’m crying out to you to please rescue me.
Oh Lord I’m lonely, lost and confused, my mind is a mess and I don’t know what to do.
Oh Lord I long to be touched, but am I just asking too much,
Oh Lord I wish my wife was attracted to me, but all she does is pull away from me.
Oh Lord my health is wearing away and I don’t know if I can keep living this way.
Oh Lord I wish my wife would long for my touch, because it would mean so much.
Oh Lord you said it’s not good for man to be along, but that’s how I feel living in my home.
Oh Lord I wish my wife would want to make love to me, but everything else seems more important than me.
Oh Lord I know I’m not perfect, I’ve made my mistakes and I pay the price each and every day.
Oh Lord I’m crying out to you up above to please bless me with my wife’s love.
Oh Lord I’m begging you to please answer my prayer and let me feel like my wife cares.
Oh Lord I surrender my heart to you because I’m at my minds end and without you SATAN will win.
Satan temps me with sin each and every day and slowly but surely he is pulling me away.
Satan knows my weaknesses and he temps me with lust, so that’s why I’m begging you for my wife’s love.
Oh Lord I’m only human, just a simple man you see, so please hear my prayer and let me feel like my wife really cares about me.

Re: Oh Lord (Parkinsons disease and relationships)

Beautifully put