Return to Website

Movers & Shakers Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Movers & Shakers Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
What is and how important is a full postcode?

A full postcode is known as a "postcode unit" and each postcode unit generally represents a street, part of a street, or a single address.

The postcode unit is one of the most important features of any address. Put incorrectly on a letter or parcel it could end up at a completely different street or town.

We hope that this postcode finder proves useful to users of Zoopla.

You are receiving or have received information which is derived from databases (or parts or extracts thereof) of which Royal Mail is the owner or creator, or otherwise authorised to use (the 'Data'). Royal Mail owns, or is licensed, all Intellectual Property Rights which subsist in and/or relate to that Data from time to time. You must not at any time copy, reproduce, publish, sell, let, lend, extract, reutilise or otherwise part with possession or control of or relay or disseminate any part of this information or use it for any purpose other than your own private or internal use. You shall only be entitled to submit a maximum of fifteen (15) enquiries to this look up service per day.

Re: What is and how important is a full postcode?

wow, all this is really very cool but I have a question... can this be used to search for UK postcodes to send letters and parcels? Because I realized that I did not know them at all! But here I did not find such a function. By the way, if I googled something like this https://postcodefinder.net/england/london and I it seems cool tbh, so you can try if you need