My Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
my girl getting bored having sex with me

Good evening. I urgently need your advice. Yesterday after another intimacy, my girlfriend said that she is getting bored having sex with me. In principle, maybe it is, because we always have the same scenario of foreplay and intimacy, but I am now in such a panic that I can not think of how to diversify our intimacy? And so I ask you to advise, some interesting position but without much acrobatics, because I am not very flexible in this regard.

Re: my girl getting bored having sex with me

Hi. Oh, I know what you and you both will like. There is a great position to satisfy both partners at the same time, and it's scissors. You have definitely heard about it. I advise you to learn more from this article https://ilovedate.net/scissor-sexual-position/ which describes in detail all the possible variations of its application during intimacy, and also does not require any acrobatic tricks from you. Well, in addition to the position, I recommend changing the place of your intimacy a little, if the girl likes a little extreme, offer her an interesting place for intimacy. I think she will remember such sex for a long time.