My Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
How not to make a mistake while dating?

Good morning. How many people do you think believe that living without meeting that one girl is normal? I hope that there are not so many of them. Because I believe in the opposite. Even тnow, when I meet an incredible girl, I worry if she is really the one in my life? Did I choose the right one? Or when love passes, I will be left with nothing, because I will see a completely different girl than I saw at the beginning of the relationship. How to understand that she is the one? How not to make a mistake?

Re: How not to make a mistake while dating?

Good afternoon. Confidence in the reciprocity of the girl with whom you plan the future, this is perhaps one of the main points in the relationship. To understand exactly what the true state of your relationship is and whether the girl is the only life partner, I recommend that you read in detail this article https://victoriyaclub.com/about-online-dating/is-she-the-one-who-will-make-you-happy/ which has many answers to your questions. I have a strong belief that this is exactly what you need to get the information you need and be happy in your relationship.