My Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Where to get the strength to believe in love if the last relationship ended with the most painful br

Where to get the strength to believe in love if the last relationship ended with the most painful breakup? I still can't get rid of thoughts about my ex, and we have almost all friends in common. I was already thinking of moving to another city, but then I came to my senses. Why should I change my life so categorically just because of a failed relationship? But it didn't get any easier, I feel like I'm in a vacuum. What do you advise to do to get out of this state?

Re: Where to get the strength to believe in love if the last relationship ended with the most painfu

Good evening. I understand your moral state, it is really difficult in the first periods. Perhaps the thought of moving is not so bad, but you need to have a plan besides the move itself. Otherwise you may be disappointed. Another good way to forget the former relationship is renovation. I'm serious. You will have a lot of tasks and you will be distracted from mental worries. But these are my thoughts, really cool tips are given in this article https://www.theodysseyonline.com/how-to-get-over-someone-you-love-7-tips-to-overcome-romantic-failure/how-to-get-over-someone-you-love-7-tips-to-overcome-romantic-failure I like how they describe in detail how these tips will help to overcome this apathetic state.