AtozTopNews
Best Popular Website for Providing Top Quality Information Related to Latest Technology

FH IT HUB
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
How do I use Radweld to fix a radiator leak?

Radweld is designed to be added directly into the engine’s expansion tank. You don’t need to drain or flush the system before you use it – just pour and go. Radweld works through the radiator channels to seal leaks without any clogging or damaging effects, so all you need to do is pour it in and let it repair the leak.

When adding Radweld, it’s important to ensure the engine has cooled before unscrewing the cap of the expansion tank as the coolant operates at around 90°C. After filling with Radweld, make sure that the cap of the expansion tank is replaced and tightened.

Re: How do I use Radweld to fix a radiator leak?

Radweld works its way through the system seeking out leaks and forming permanent repairs in minutes. The product has been carefully formulated to mix with all engine coolant and antifreeze. You pour it directly into the cooling system, no need to drain or flush the system first. Radweld also provides anti-corrosion protection and prevents future leaks; it will last the lifetime of the coolant in the system.

Re: How do I use Radweld to fix a radiator leak?

GreaseMonkeyDirect.com is pleased to launch the widest and newest range of tools and components. The store offers the best value products online which include workshops, garages, and DIY supplies all under one roof. This is a one-stop shop for hardware tools. Diy hardware garage and workshop.

The store aims at helping customers find the widest selection at the most affordable prices without compromising on quality. The store features bestselling products such as automotive cables, electrical relays, grease nipples and accessories, wheel trims, electrical connector terminals, crimpers, heat shrink, work tape, spray grease cans, aerosol spray cleaners, and much more.