Return to Website

PJ's Guitar Chords Forum

Welcome to my forum. Feel free to post a message, request, response or share an idea!

PJ's Guitar Chords Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SUGGESTIONS, please?

okay, I'm writing this message because I've got a little problem and if there is someone here who can help me, I would be EXTREMELY grateful!!!!!

I've got this important school-test coming up... A final test in music before I move on to another school, I guess you can say,and I need to get a top grade at this, IT'S REALLY IMPORTANT!!!!
But I can't find a good song!!! THAT'S WHY I'M DOING THIS, IF THERE ARE ANY OF YOU PEOPLE WHO HAS AN IDEA TO A SONG I CAN USE, PLEASE SEND THE SUGGESTION TO THIS E MAIL- ADDRESS:

liva_89@hotmail.com

EVERY SUGGESTION IS AS GOOD AS THE NEXT ONE, BUT I'M LOOKING FOR A SONG THAT I CAN USE ONLY MY VOICE AND A GUITAR ON. AND SOMETHING THAT'S NOT WAY TO COMPLICATED...
thank you

Re: SUGGESTIONS, please?

Liva,

Have a browse thru the Norah Jones, Avril Lavigne, Sheryl Crow, Blondie, Dido, Cranberries, Corrs, Alanis pages on the mainpage www.guitarsongs.info

Just scroll down the artist list on the left, click on the artist to see the songs I have. There should be quite a few you can play, just pick the one you know best, and can play most fluently rather than your favourite... the important thing is to be able to play it easily on the day.

"Strong enough to be my man" is a song everyone knows, has quite easy chords, and a strong female vocal - that's just one suggestion.

Best of luck!
PJ