Return to Website

PJ's Guitar Chords Forum

Welcome to my forum. Feel free to post a message, request, response or share an idea!

PJ's Guitar Chords Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
prayforrobert

pray for me, gum desease, Jesus tole me he doesnt need for me to have teeth, and he told me he wanted me to loose my teeth to embarras, me, my face muscles tighten when bine used like winking, damaging, I see Jesus in visions and he laughs at me, pray for me, Jesus told me he wanted me to leave with no intenstions of coming back, showed me old girlfriend in vision, she said, atleast I got to ****, and something like, you served him and he betrayed you, and in vision Jesus said, they know I lied, some been going on since I found out about Jesus, rest been going on since about sept 2005, terrifeid in visions, I see Jesus in visions and he says things to me like, I want your blood on my hands, I want you to comit sin in front of those you witnessed to, its funny not knowing whether you will be able to stand tomorrow or not, I just love it when you are so angry, and I see JEsus laughing at me in visions saying things like, I dont need for you to have any teeth, I wanted you to loose your teeth to embarras you, im going to give you a problem, van didnt start, was led to go under hood, touched wire, or, not van wont run and have 85 in tow bills so far, and Jesus told me something like that, he loves it when some one misses it at the end of their life after they sacrificed all, Holy Ghost baptizm feels like a body your perfect size coming in, and then killed all day long persecution, which is above, God told me its him that causes his servants to fall by the wayside persecuting them

• persecuted beyond recovery, touturing is persection

• killed all day long persecution is torutre

• my picture