Return to Website

PJ's Guitar Chords Forum

Welcome to my forum. Feel free to post a message, request, response or share an idea!

PJ's Guitar Chords Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Request(s) Great Big Sea / Bat McGrath

IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT (AND I FEEL FINE)
A14 – 108bpm(REM style) 128bpm(Great Big Sea style)
C Fmaj7 C Fmaj7
That's great, it starts with an earthquake, birds and snakes, an aeroplane - Lenny Bruce is not afraid.
C Fmaj7
Eye of a hurricane, listen to yourself churn world serves its own needs, don't misserve your own needs.
C Fmaj7
Feed it up a knock, speed, grunt no, strength no. Ladder structure clatter with fear of height, down height.
Eb Dm
Wire in a fire, represent the seven games in a government for hire and a combat site.

C Fmaj7
Left her, wasn't coming in a hurry with the furies breathing down your neck.
C Fmaj7
Team by team reporters baffled, trump, tethered crop. Look at that low plane! Fine then.
C Fmaj7
Uh oh, overflow, population, common group, but it'll do. Save yourself, serve yourself.
C Fmaj7
World serves its own needs, listen to your heart bleed Tell me with the rapture an the reverent in the right
Eb Dm
You vitriolic, patriotic, slam, fight, bright light, feeling pretty psyched.

Chorus---
C Gsus2 Dm C Gsus2 Dm
It's the end of the world as we know it It's the end of the world as we know it
C Gsus2 Dm F
It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine

C Fmaj7
Six o'clock - TV hour. Don't get caught in foreign tower. Slash and burn, return, listen to yourself churn.
C Fmaj7
Lock him in uniform and book burning, blood letting. Every motive escalate. Automotive incinerate.
C Fmaj7
Light a candle, light a motive. Step down, step down. Watch a heel crush, crush.
C
Uh oh, this means no fear - cavalier. Renegade and steer clear!
Fmaj7 Eb Dm
A tournament, a tournament, a tournament of lies. Offer me solutions, offer me alternatives and I decline.

Chorus
C Fmaj7
The other night I tripped a nice continental drift divide.Mount St. Edelite. Leonard Bernstein.
C Fmaj7
Leonid Breshnev, Lenny Bruce and Lester Bangs. Birthday party, cheesecake, jelly bean, boom!
Eb Dm
You symbiotic, patriotic, slam, but neck, right? Right.
enjoy