SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Author
Comment
Re: Ann, please.

Awakened

If you want to post a little of your perspective and keep the focus and discussion on what the board is meant to be I think that is fine. An example, if you had a brother that was a victim of a narc, or maybe your father was a victim of your mother's narc tendencies. etc...

Keep it on track and I see no problem.

Please accept my apologies for the way some of the folks acted here. They can be very quiet while they are doing their work. This is quite a divisive issue, but doesn't have to be.

I want to thank you in advance for you attention to the clearly stated nature of this board.

My sincere wishes for your speedy recovery!

Awakened
Awakened

If you want to post a little of your perspective and keep the focus and discussion on what the board is meant to be I think that is fine. An example, if you had a brother that was a victim of a narc, or maybe your father was a victim of your mother's narc tendencies. etc...

Keep it on track and I see no problem.

Please accept my apologies for the way some of the folks acted here. They can be very quiet while they are doing their work. This is quite a divisive issue, but doesn't have to be.

I want to thank you in advance for you attention to the clearly stated nature of this board.

My sincere wishes for your speedy recovery!

"Awakened" <---- Yup.. still in quotes.. I'm not sure you can be considered Awake yet.. but I hope that one day your conscience develops and you see how you have hurt people on this forum...

I'm not buying this apology.. for one.. YOU didn't apologize.. You just wrote something to make it look like you cared.. in the interest of furthering your distortion campaign.. Well I see your distortion campaign and raise you my Truth campaign..

Last Night I posted the same apology to Ann on a different thread.. You have pretty much copied me.. The Irony is that I was apologizing mostly for your behavior "Awakened" as well as the others who didn't show tact and ganged up on her..

Thanks to those that stated their opinions and were respectful in their stance.. I respect that some men don't want women here..

here is said post from last night:

"Awakened
Jun 12, 2013 - 12:59PM
Quote Reply Re: NPD abuse survivor, woman...Anyone want to get coffee

How about copious amounts of alcohol followed by some rough sex and maybe a spanking or two?

No, I don't like coffee.

All ladies, welcome to the forum!

MIke@SacTown
Jun 13, 2013 - 1:58AM

Ann,

I'm not sure if you are still monitoring this thread.. I wanted to say.. I'm sorry for the abuse emotional,verbal... and sexual harassment that your received here.. There is no place for that in a healing atmosphere...

You seem amazing.. and I'd have coffee with you.. but 3000 miles is a little far :)
I know you will do fine wherever you go.. and my email is open to you as well.."

Sexually Harassing a woman that comes to a support forum to get away from being just as victimised as we were... is discusting..

I want to be clear here: THE ENDS DON'T JUSTIFY THE MEANS

If you want a woman to leave the forum.. sexually harassing, attacking and ganging up bully style isn't moral, or in the best interest of the men here..or humanity in general..

I'm all for keeping the peace.. but "Awakened" I only seeing more manipulation from you.. seems like you are in the nice part of the "nice or mean cycle" that TDP exhibit...

"Awakened" you said:

"They can be very quiet while they are doing their work."

hmmm.. doesn't make sense.. What I saw was a tasteless gang up on a woman that had already endured being a victim of a Cluster B

I see though your manipulations and truth distortions.. and if you want to raise the white flag.. cool.. but to further violate the integrity of the forum with more distortions in the effort to make yourself look better..after your disgusting sexual harassment.. that is plain wrong..

Apologize to her for what you did.. that would be a start..next.. apologize to the men here for your acts.. They deserve better

Mike. That's enough my friend. Let it go.

Please see the new thread I started. I'd like to hear from you.

Awakened

You don't get to tell me what to do.

I'll let it go when I feel it is in the best interest of the men here.. and so far that isn't now..

MIke@SacTown
Awakened

You don't get to tell me what to do.

I'll let it go when I feel it is in the best interest of the men here.. and so far that isn't now..

Mike. I think it is in ALL our best interests for you to let it go. What I said to "ann" in that thread was meant as a harmless joke. Sexual harrassment? Puhhhleeez.

Now, let's get serious. Shall we? I started another thread on how to handle women and men in the forum. I am sincere and I was hoping to hear from you on this. It seems like a win win to me. I would like your serious thought and input on the idea I have.

Maybe we can come to an agreemtn that you, I, and everyone else could feel good about.

Awakened
What I said to "ann" in that thread was meant as a harmless joke. Sexual harrassment? Puhhhleeez.

This is a classic example of "Minimizing" A tactic that is used by a violator to hide from his actions..

The only way for someone to grow is to accept his actions.. by doing this.. he or she will be able to process his emotions.
If you Minimize or put up a shield.. you are just trying to protect yourself.. but you will never grow..
If you drop the shield.. you will open yourself up to the emotions that your aren't digesting.. you will FEEL.. and feeling is what makes us human..
Not to mentions.. you will earn the respect of your fellow man..

Ok. Whatever. Are you done yet?

Can you plese go over to the thread I started and see if we can come to an agreement? Please.

Awakened

Ok. Whatever. Are you done yet?

This is a clear example of DISCOUNTING my post.. and not being interested in the exchange of information in the name of recovery..
"Awakened" You continue to show that you are only interested in furthering your own agenda..

Mike, I just don't value your opinion THAT much. I would like to hear what you have to say on the other thread. I'm trying to work it out with you. And I have asked you for your input. Maybe we could stop this nonsense and contribute to the forum operating a bit smoother.

Come on man, I'm serious. Stop jabbing at me and let's get a solution.

Whadday say?

MIke@SacTown

Maybe you should consult with those men and let them speak for themselves. I somehow think they can handle their own thoughts and actions just fine...without your help.

...but then, you know what's best for everyone...don't you.

MIke@SacTown
Awakened
What I said to "ann" in that thread was meant as a harmless joke. Sexual harrassment? Puhhhleeez.

This is a classic example of "Minimizing" A tactic that is used by a violator to hide from his actions..

The only way for someone to grow is to accept his actions.. by doing this.. he or she will be able to process his emotions.
If you Minimize or put up a shield.. you are just trying to protect yourself.. but you will never grow..
If you drop the shield.. you will open yourself up to the emotions that your aren't digesting.. you will FEEL.. and feeling is what makes us human..
Not to mentions.. you will earn the respect of your fellow man..

What a classic word salad.
If I interpret this correctly, I think Mike is saying that the resonance of the spirtual paradigms, combining with those forces which intersect among the inner consciousness pre-neolithic confluencies form bonds that allow for tranquility and peace among the nations of the world.
Yes, I agree. So, let's ban women and follow our inner resonace.

Arnold.. you are right.. I didn't formulate my thoughts very well on that post.. here is a copied and pasted part of the 12 step program. . Steps 8&9 the amends steps and why it is important. ..

"The book Alcoholics Anonymous mentions the promises of recovery. They come right after the explanation of Step Nine. "If we are painstaking about this phase of our development," it says, "we will be amazed before we are half way through. We are going to know a new freedom and a new happiness. We will not regret the past nor wish to shut the door on it. We will comprehend the word serenity and we will know peace."
That's what happens when we bring justice back into our lives by making amends."

When you make an honest sincere amends.. it allows you to not hide from your actions.. in this vulnerability you will be able to process the guilt and other emotions...

You see.. when you lie or do something to trespass on another.. even if you don't get caught. . The actions will poison your soul.. cuz YOU know that you did it.. to be truly free.. we have to go back in our past and amend.. and continue to into the future. . This is a main step to bring about serenity in our lives.. and that is what recovery is about...

Awakened
Mike, I just don't value your opinion THAT much. I would like to hear what you have to say on the other thread. I'm trying to work it out with you. And I have asked you for your input. Maybe we could stop this nonsense and contribute to the forum operating a bit smoother.

Come on man, I'm serious. Stop jabbing at me and let's get a solution.

Whadday say?

"Awakened"
I've said it before and I'll say it again. . I'm not posting for your benefit. . But for mine and the other men here.. if I thought you could be reached. . That would be a different story...

You speak of nonsense. . And that is what I'm combating ;)

guys

um i think ann is gone,not posting anymore.

so plz stop arguing and let it drop?plz?

there are TONS of places online and elswhere just for women who claim to have been abused by men.

so guys plz enuff is enuff?

MIke@SacTown

"Awakened"
I've said it before and I'll say it again. . I'm not posting for your benefit. . But for mine and the other men here.

I see that. I'm posting for everyone to benefit if they can Mike. Mine, yours, and anyone else.

Anyway, there was a thread on an idea for a solution but I guess you missed it.

Have a great day. Don't fall off your horse.

mark
guys

um i think ann is gone,not posting anymore.
so plz stop arguing and let it drop?plz?
there are TONS of places online and elswhere just for women who claim to have been abused by men.
so guys plz enuff is enuff?

mark,

I appreciate you plea for peace... I again would like to point out that my argument here is regarding BULLYING, PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE BEHAVIOR, AGGRESSIVE BEHAVIOR, AGENDAS OTHER THAN TO RECOVER.. POWER .

Birdyboy and Awakened lit the fire.. Here is how it started:

"MIke@SacTown
Jun 9, 2013 - 7:11PM
Quote Reply Re: Ann, please.
Ann, Great read! tnx for sharing.. I know I'm one of those people that don't ask for help.. don't want to put someone out.. Ironically..I envied my X narcs selfishness in a way..keep in mind that all recovery avenues have dysfunctional people that may attack you.. they know not what they do.."

I really did like the article.. and I didn't single anyone out as the abusers.. I simply was trying to support someone who was being attacked.. my motives were honorable.. THEN:

"Awakened" States "He's(meaning me) just a DOUCHEBAG on this site who has a "what I think is good for you, is good for you" attitude. He doesn't take the time to even consider what the board is about or the wishes of others."

Birdyboy comes in with the GANG UP and encourages this attack.. with:

"Oh you brute you! LOL!
"

I did not provoke this nonsense...

The abusers have demeaned me and others on this board..as well as Ann.. Not in the name of protecting our safe haven..but as a bullying/ power tactic..

Fact is I've been on this board for around two yrs and we have had women posters here for the whole time.. with no problems.. Ya.. some women are long winded and don't benefit the board much.. but others have had powerful insights that have opened my eyes..

So... they claim that they are so violated by women posting.. but this is a distortion of the truth.. they are bullies and want nothing more than a reason to bully someone.. and that target has been other men here and now women posting..

Remember your Narc.. If you boil down EVERY action.. manipulation.. EVERYTHING.. it came down to Narcissistic Supply.. the is their end game.. Nothing more..Period.

Remember how conniving your Narc was.. if that taught you nothing.. it taught you that these types of people are everywhere including here.. masquerading as sheep.. but I see them and they are the wolfs..

I haven't done anything but stand up to their constant jabs at me.. . Imagine three bullies in the schoolyard.. if someone stands up to them.. they flex their muscles and try to dominate.. They want the power.. they feed off the "Payoff" they get from "one upping" just like your narc did..you will see upon reviewing this post that they had no agenda other to bully/DOMINATE ME.. but in the end they just exposed themselves for what they are and got schooled This bullying is simply Narcissistic Supply to them.. Even people who are not diagnosable Narcs.. still get supply from others.. I see it all the time..

"Awakened" Is the lead bully here.. and has not issued a apology to anyone for anything.. It is sad to say that he has never showed empathy..

He has sexually harassed, belittled, distorted facts, lied.. and interesting enough.. if you look at the posts.. he has on many occasions.. just regurgitated the same remarks I made to him and thrown them back at me..with no substance to back it up... something my X Narc would do too..

I'm not surprised that only one other person stood up to these bullies..and supported me.. Nobody wants to be at the end of their wrath.. I get it..

I for One .. was sick of the jabs.. and simply broke them down intellectually.. not with empty name calling as they did with me.. but I exposed them for what they are.. cowards.

scour the post .. I challenge you to find a situation where Arnold, "Awakended" And birdyboy had ANY supporting data for their attacks on me.. you will find none..

I encourage those that want the fight to stop... to fight for the principle of respect, dignity, and anti bullying.. As chump quoted

" They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Aka.. if you think surrendering the these bullies is a solution.. then you are mistaken..

Lets take the idea of whipping someone with a straw.. this is a tactic to draw narcissistic supply and try to keep it under the radar.. so they can feed just about anywhere..
The fact is.. enough straw wacks will drain you as much as tree branch blows..

remember even regular people can feed off others and get Narc supply.. and sadly it is done without anyone noticing.. just like a vampire in the shadows..

Lastly but certainly not least! Victimisers like Narcs will always make it seem like you are the one who has been the abuser.. You know this first hand. I challenge everyone.. to use all you know about Narcs and SEE people for who they are..

Drawing from my experience with Narcissism.. I believe that "Awakened" fits Someone with Narcissistic traits or possibly Diagnosable. and yes that is my opinion

and Lastly..(for real this time

I enjoyed "Awakenings" post: "Undermining - Stealth Abuse"

Anyone who has been following this post.. will know who he is talking about just another manipulation to suit his agenda.. come on "Awakened" we aren't stupid

Awakened
MIke@SacTown

"Awakened"
I've said it before and I'll say it again. . I'm not posting for your benefit. . But for mine and the other men here.

I see that. I'm posting for everyone to benefit if they can Mike. Mine, yours, and anyone else.

Anyway, there was a thread on an idea for a solution but I guess you missed it.

Have a great day. Don't fall off your horse.

I'll stay on my horse ;) and I'm pretty sure when you said "Fuc4 you" on multiple occasions that it was for your benefit only ;)

I see you are ACTING nice now.. I'm not getting sucked into your sick manipulations.. I learned that lesson.. finally after many years of being with a Narc.. go find someone else to trick.. I'm not really into having toxic people in my life ;)

You can keep up the damage control to your reputation.. But I see though all the distortions..
Its this thing I got called INSIGHT.. and I know how you work ;)

Mike,

You make repeated reference to sexual harassment in your posts. Perhaps you should enumerate and identify them. Has me curious.

chump
Mike,
You make repeated reference to sexual harassment in your posts. Perhaps you should enumerate and identify them. Has me curious.

I get a little yellow flag when someone wants me to defend myself.. especially when the verdict is in.. and it is clear what is taking place..

Let me first ask.. what are your motives in asking me this?
What will you do with the information once received?
Are you trying to find a crack in my truth armor?
Is it even possible that you are still on the fence regarding who is toxic?

I was on the fence about you chump.. but I never witnessed any overt bullying..

You did however try to take my voice away.. and didn't do that to the three bullies..

I have concluded that you are a bully sympathiser.. and a stealth one at that...

I have no problem with that.. what you do and who you associate with is your business as long as you aren't hurting anyone..

here is your answer:

Awakened

How about copious amounts of alcohol followed by some rough sex and maybe a spanking or two?

No, I don't like coffee.

Ironically topic of the post was about toxic people adn two of them show up and hijacked the post and made withdrawals(NS)and just stunk it up...

Mike, I think you should try being less belligerent and self congatulatory. I have no idea what you are talking about in asking for "data". Some disagree with you re women posting. No need to attack them for their opinions and start name calling etc. It is just a difference of opinion.

Arnold
Mike, I think you should try being less belligerent and self congatulatory. I have no idea what you are talking about in asking for "data". Some disagree with you re women posting. No need to attack them for their opinions and start name calling etc. It is just a difference of opinion.

Arnold,

As usual.. you aren't seeing the bigger picture.

I looked up "congatulatory".. It isn't a word.. I'm assuming you mean congratulatory.
I congratulate other people.. why would I exclude myself from this honor?

One of the pitfalls of me being a codependent is I often lift others but don't do the same for myself.. It is part of my recovery to hold myself in the same esteem as I would another..

Arnold..You state "Some disagree with you re women posting"

Ummm.. they aren't my women.. they are from the general population.. Are you saying that I'm bringing women here to Post? Ridiculous..

You bring up "Name calling" again

Let me pose this argument.. Is it name calling to label someone a Narcissist? Of course not.. Narcissist is a WORD and that word describes a concept..all words do.. That concept is a set of behaviors and mindset..
Is your argument.. that you don't want me to use LABELS?

well.. Arnold.. If you don't like labels.. then don't use WORDS.. cuz words are just labels for concepts

Good luck trying to communicate without words..I hear it is kinda hard ;) I will not be told to limit the words I use either.. What gives you the right to limit my freedom of speech? oh..ya.. those words give me power.. and that isn't something you want me to have.. Yup.. abusers by definition take power from their victims.. and here you are pleading with me to just give it to you.. WEll.. My friend.. I've said it before and I'll say it again.. You don't get to have my power and I kneel before no man.

For the record.. I've never attacked someone for having a difference of opinion..this is the second time you have brought this argument to me.. and AGAIN.. with no substance behind it..

Having a difference of opinion is ok.. but using that difference as grounds for bullying is a whole other matter..

Arnold.. You continue to challenge me.. Is it your belief that it is ok to bully?.. are you without empathy to that extreme? I think I know the answer to that..
I see you joining in with the other bullies because of the power struggle.. Not to stand for any principal..

I know it is hard for people to admit defeat.. I had to with some of my addictions.. I had to surrender.. Only then was I free to change..

I challenge you to entertain the option of surrender..
To.. Maybe just admit to your error in a small way.

Part of recovery and healing is taking responsibility for your share in a conflict.. even if you aren't but 2% to blame for something.. take credit for that 2%.. then you have been accountable.. Now if the other party will not fess up to the other 98%.. then that is their issue.. but you can rest easy.. that you did your part.. and have a clear conscience..

MIke@SacTown
chump
Mike,

I get a little yellow flag when someone wants me to defend myself.. especially when the verdict is in.. and it is clear what is taking place..

Let me first ask.. what are your motives in asking me this?
What will you do with the information once received?
Are you trying to find a crack in my truth armor?
Is it even possible that you are still on the fence regarding who is toxic?

I was on the fence about you chump.. but I never witnessed any overt bullying..

You did however try to take my voice away.. and didn't do that to the three bullies..

I have concluded that you are a bully sympathiser.. and a stealth one at that...

I have no problem with that.. what you do and who you associate with is your business as long as you aren't hurting anyone..

here is your answer:

Awakened

No, I don't like coffee.

Ironically topic of the post was about toxic people adn two of them show up and hijacked the post and made withdrawals(NS)and just stunk it up...

[:-?

I asked because I could not recall or find any incident of sexual harassment. Needed to know and you respond with an attack.
Thanks for that. The single comment was perhaps crude and out of line but it does not constitute sexual harassment or even harassment. Look up the definition of harassment and bring it back. response reminds me of my college days on the debate team when in the midst of a debate I was suddenly apprised that "you can't disagree with a black woman".

Look up argumentum ad hominem also.......that disturbs me.

As for the coffee comment......

I would wager you are a Charlie sheen fan.....correct me if I am wrong.

The reality show teen pregnant mom texted him to meet for coffee. His response? Coffee is for grandmothers and aunts. Your take on that?

chump

I asked because I could not recall or find any incident of sexual harassment. Needed to know and you respond with an attack.
Thanks for that. The single comment was perhaps crude and out of line but it does not constitute sexual harassment or even harassment. Look up the definition of harassment and bring it back. response reminds me of my college days on the debate team when in the midst of a debate I was suddenly apprised that "you can't disagree with a black woman".

Look up argumentum ad hominem also.......that disturbs me.

As for the coffee comment......

I would wager you are a Charlie sheen fan.....correct me if I am wrong.

The reality show teen pregnant mom texted him to meet for coffee. His response? Coffee is for grandmothers and aunts. Your take on that?

It was not my intention to attack you.. sorry if you feel that way.. I was being transparent with where I was coming from.. Sometimes when people are being honest.. It can be offensive or seem offensive.. but I still like to honor people with being truthful...

"argumentum ad hominem" Defined as:is an argument made personally against an opponent instead of against their argument.

Chump this is the second time you brought this argument to my attention.. This isn't debate class.. which has topics that don't reflect the behavior of the individual participants...unlike debates that have external topics such as global warming.. These people or more specifically their bullying behavior is the topic..

It's not like i'm coming out of left field and calling them "douchebags"... or saying "Fuc4 you"... Which are things that they have been done to me.. A-HA.. but you aren't interested in a fair fight.. you simply are on a side..and want to tip the balance of power to suit your agenda ;)

Sexual harassment is bullying or coercion of a sexual nature...unwelcome sexual advances,requests for sexual favors..

Seems clear to me.. Maybe you are confusing it with Sexual abuse or sexual assault.. which i'm not accusing him of..

Oh.. and remind me to not let you around my daughter or mother...If you think that is ok behavior...

I'm not sure what you are talking about with the coffee comment.. I normally don't do coffee dates or dinner..I'm a drinks and dessert kinda guy ;)

Harassment is a repeated pattern of sexual slapdown. A single instance is just stupidity and crude. Sometimes comes out in a heated debate. Attack the argument.....not the man. I am keeping this on the logical plane and I hope you do the same. Debate is a logical resolution to differences. Everyone else did is not a valid response to a debate.

"Don't follow leaders, respect your parking meters". I am afraid you sink to "the pump.don't work cause the vandals took the handle".

If it is not debate shall we sink to mudslinging and namecalling?

chump
Harassment is a repeated pattern of sexual slapdown. A single instance is just stupidity and crude. Sometimes comes out in a heated debate. Attack the argument.....not the man. I am keeping this on the logical plane and I hope you do the same. Debate is a logical resolution to differences. Everyone else did is not a valid response to a debate forum.

"Don't follow leaders, respect your parking meters". I am afraid you sink to "the pump.don't work cause the vandals took the handle".

Definition was copied and pasted ;)

Answer this.. was it appropriate to take it to a sexual plane?

Ya.. that is what I though...

All the logic is there.. even if YOU don't see it ;)

and a song and dance with words wont change that ;)

I got a hot date.. so checking out for the night :D

MIke@SacTown
chump
Harassment is a repeated pattern of sexual slapdown. A single instance is just stupidity and crude. Sometimes comes out in a heated debate. Attack the argument.....not the man. I am keeping this on the logical plane and I hope you do the same. Debate is a logical resolution to differences. Everyone else did is not a valid response to a debate forum.

Definition was copied and pasted ;)

Answer this.. was it appropriate to take it to a sexual plane?

Ya.. that is what I though...

All the logic is there.. even if YOU don't see it ;)

and a song and dance with words wont change that ;)

I got a hot date.. so checking out for the night :D

I can not find your pasted definition of harassment. Song and dance with words? Can I take that to allow me to take my own definition of things? If so.....was not coming on the forum seeking a date sexual harassment of these injured men? It certainly made some feel attacked and abused. The one comment you referenced was harsh.....but was your reference to a "hot date" any less. As for the Charlie sheen comment.....look it up and get back to me.

Song and dance with words.......seems you reduce logic to "feelings". If you reduce it to that everyone's feelings carry the same weight as yours.......unfortunately that is a true statement hence we are stuck in the realm of logical discussion.

Or did you hand it off to ritchy- rich?

chump
Harassment is a repeated pattern of sexual slapdown. Attack the argument.....not the man. I am keeping this on the logical plane and I hope you do the same. Debate is a logical resolution to differences. Everyone else did is not a valid response to a debate.

I think "what we have here is a failure to communicate"

Chump you said "Harassment is a repeated pattern of sexual slapdown."

If we put things in context.. I think my point will make more sense... The guys had been bullying and had Ann is a "one down" position.. While she was at a disadvantage.. An attack was made in sexual nature.. if you aren't comfortable with the word harassment.. I am.. but attack is just fine with me.. the point is still the same.. it was a sick move..

Honestly.. I have trouble decrypting some of the things you say.. That isn't a dig.. Just a description of where I'm coming from..

Chump you said: "Attack the argument.....not the man"

This is the third time you have brought this up.. Just repeating your argument isn't going to make it any stronger.. The topic is "Bullies" and aggressive behavior. agenda, distortions,are going to be mainly referenced..Make no mistake.. I am attacking the Bullies.. I've been clear about my stance on this before.. That is the point of standing up to them.. remeber.. I attack with logic not mudslinging... I see that you think that this argument has validity and it does.. just not in the context here...

Chump you said: "I am keeping this on the logical plane and I hope you do the same."

I interpret this as you seeing me going off the logical plane.. otherwise why would you bring it up.. I'm a very logical guy..but I also like to bring my insight and intuition to the table.. that is where the real magic happens.. So.. I will bring up where I'm coming from and how I feel about a situation.. in the interest of being honest and transparent...I trust my gut and insight and I know I have a strong grip on reality and a good idea of how peoples minds work.. and I'm secure enough to trust my judgement and put those ideas on the table to be challenged...

Chump you said: "Debate is a logical resolution to differences. Everyone else did is not a valid response to a debate."
We are in agreeance with this.. and doesn't this conclude the debate.. we both see the bullying...

Chump you quoted "Don't follow leaders, respect your parking meters" To me this is cryptic.. please explain or try to use straightforward language..

Chump you said "I am afraid you sink to "the pump.don't work cause the vandals took the handle"." ???? Cryptic.. and even trying to look it up.. it is literal.. there is a pump that the vandals took the handle.. What was your point with this? cuz somehow I did "sink" to something.. I'm just not sure what???

Chump you said "If it is not debate shall we sink to mudslinging and namecalling?"

I never said this wasn't a debate.. this statement is a distortion of the truth.. it implies that I made this argument..I didn't.. I made the argument that.. the behavior and motives of the bullies is the topic and it would be silly to not address those... Also.. I haven't slung any mud or used name calling.. I've simply described what I saw..

chump

I can not find your pasted definition of harassment. Song and dance with words? Can I take that to allow me to take my own definition of things? If so.....was not coming on the forum seeking a date sexual harassment of these injured men? It certainly made some feel attacked and abused. The one comment you referenced was harsh.....but was your reference to a "hot date" any less. As for the Charlie sheen comment.....look it up and get back to me.

Song and dance with words.......seems you reduce logic to "feelings". If you reduce it to that everyone's feelings carry the same weight as yours.......unfortunately that is a true statement hence we are stuck in the realm of logical discussion.

Chump: "If so.....was not coming on the forum seeking a date sexual harassment of these injured men?" I don't follow you here???

Chump: "The one comment you referenced was harsh.....but was your reference to a "hot date" any less."

I think we are miscommunicating here...I was not being cryptic or referencing any deep idea..I literally had a hot date last night ;).. I was telling you as a courtesy.. just so you knew I wasn't going to be able to respond again last night.

Chump: "Charlie sheen comment" I looked up the dialogue that you referenced.. I don't see your point..

Chump :"Or did you hand it off to ritchy- rich?"

I have read Some of Rich's post.. obviously a grounded..logical guy.. who knows his stuff.. But you noticed that him and I haven't ganged up on anyone.. we stand alone..with truth campaigns as our motives..

Chump: "Song and dance with words? Can I take that to allow me to take my own definition of things?" I was referring to the cryptic quotes that you threw my way.. They cloud a straightforward discussion.. and frankly make me do more research than is needed.. I dropped out of college cuz I hate homework ;).. As for definitions.. those . . each of us has our own definition to terms.. to have a functional conversation.. we have to make it clear where each of us is coming from..

Furthermore.. regarding "Song and dance with words"... I'm going to be honest with you here.. I mean no offence..I'm just interested in a straightforward conversation...That being said.. you are familiar with the "Double Bind".. Where your Narc will put a scenario in front of you with two possible interpretations.. then smack you was picking either of the two... Well..chump.. your post or song and dance with words do a similar thing...
You had such deeply encrypted posts that I have to ask you to clarify..a little too much.. and I believe that you hide behind the encryption as a means for winning arguments.. cuz if someone guesses wrong as to your meaning.. then you have won..OR another possible reason for the encryption.. is that you want to appear clever and somehow you get things that others don't.. Idk.. I just speculate...Correct me if I'm wrong.. but I'm an advocate of K.I.S.S ;)

Chump: "Song and dance with words.......seems you reduce logic to "feelings". If you reduce it to that everyone's feelings carry the same weight as yours.......unfortunately that is a true statement hence we are stuck in the realm of logical discussion."

"Feelings".. relevance??? I can't make sense out of this paragraph.. My motives are to expose the bullies here.. There is nobody who will feel that bullying is OK.. unless they are a bully themselves and have some kind of payoff from it...

I really don't see how all feelings carrying the same weight.. leads to us being stuck in the realm of logical discussion??????

What I do see is.. and I've said this numerous times.. that My stance it antibullying.. so far anyone who has challenged that.. By their challenge has shown where they stand ;)

Birdboy0
Mike.
Lets us consider,
Dysfunctional, less productive, trolls, griefers(whatever that is),sharks, bullys, kids, lack of character, and cowards.
Badly said as usual.

As birdboy points out, here, you started right in with the personal attacks, Mike. Right off the bat.
Procaliming yourself as logical, manly, speaking for others etc does not ring ture to me.

Arnold
Birdboy0
Mike.
Lets us consider,
Dysfunctional, less productive, trolls, griefers(whatever that is),sharks, bullys, kids, lack of character, and cowards.
Badly said as usual.

As birdboy points out, here, you started right in with the personal attacks, Mike. Right off the bat.
Procaliming yourself as logical, manly, speaking for others etc does not ring ture to me.

Oh..Arnold.. You challenging me is getting cute.. here.. let me pinch that cheek ;P

let's have a look at what you brought to the table.. shall we...

Arnold: "As birdboy points out, here, you started right in with the personal attacks, Mike. Right off the bat."

This is a false statement.. "Awakened" threw the first blow and birdyboy came in with the bully gang up and endorsement with a thumbs up for it.. as the record shows.. they were the aggressors..Then I just stepped to the plate and laid the smack down

here is said post that birdyboy was referencing:

"MIke@SacTown
Jun 11, 2013 - 5:31AM
The New Me,

Well said as usual..

I'd like to share some things I've noticed regarding the some of the less productive posters on here..Trolls or griefers if you will.. common on the web..

There is a phenomenon called in the wild called a "feeding frenzy" like when sharks smell blood and rip something to shreds..

This is also done by people.. usually in a bullying fashion.. This gang up is just someone showing their cowardnesse and weakness

I don't mention these ideas for the posters in question.. they seem to like the "payoff" of bullying and aren't interesting is having a straightforward.. logical conversation.. my post here is for the others that are reading this.. to show the lack of character and empathy some people have..

So at ease kids.. I'm not interested in meeting at the flagpole at 3pm.. nor am I interested in the "men" who gang up on others cuz they can't handle it alone I've been in a few fights with guys like that and that is cowardly

Yes.. yes I know I should ignore these trolls.. but what fun would that be "

Now.. if you look at the post.. my logic is sound and the terminology reflected the situation perfectly...

Now Arnold.. lets look at one of your posts and see who the namecalling was coming from

"Arnold
Jun 12, 2013 - 11:49AM
Quote: MIke@SacTown
F*ck You Mike![/quote]

Oh... the hostility.. even after I paid you a sincere compliment.. Hope you will one day work though whatever is making you adversarial.. [/quote]
-----------------------------------------------------------
ARNOLD SAID: "MIKE, YOU INCREDIBLE DOUCHE, GO **** YOURSELF."
-----------------------------------------------------------

point..set...match

MIke@SacTown

Oh..Arnold.. You challenging me is getting cute.. here.. let me pinch that cheek ;P

Mike. Seriously. There has been some doubt about your orientation, but coming on to other members should be discouraged. First ann, now you. When does the the sexual harrassment stop?!

Awakened
MIke@SacTown

Mike. Seriously. There has been some doubt about your orientation, but coming on to other members should be discouraged. First ann, now you. When does the the sexual harrassment stop?!

LMAO... I have to admit.. "Awakened" you do get me rolling sometimes..

I don't know about you but.. When I flirt with women.. Pinching their cheeks isn't in my repertoire..

but if that is working for ya.. have at it ;)

as for my orientation.. Does it matter? Are you trying to attack me under the pretense that I'm Gay?
Are you really trying to convince the smart men here that I was advancing on Arnold?

Thats cute "Awakened" ;)

or.. seriously now.. You are really ticked off from me pointing out that you sexually harassed Ann.. and you would love nothing more than to pin sexually harrassment one me.. Hmmm.. sounds like projection.. and the inability to self reflect.. and the inability to accept one's actions..

Mike. It's a joke. That IS my intention. To aleviate some of the tension. It is obviously asburd on it's face. No one here thinks you are trying to pick up on Arnold.

It's meant to be absurd. Much like this thread has become. (for a very long time I might add AND with a lot of help from you)

This doesn't mean that I and others don't still think you are a douche. I still do.

Just effin' drop it already.

Seriously.

ALLRIGHT BULLIES AND SYMPATHISER..

While I enjoy the banter .. and showing the men here how to disarm a toxic person..

Let me tell you my secret.. drum roll please..

I HAVE NO HIDDEN AGENDA..

therefore I can be open and honest about everything.. I will always win.. not matter what you throw at me..

There has only been one issue on the table.. Bullys.. period

and the bullies tried to change the issue to distract the conversation.. while.. that would have worked on me before I learned the manipulations that narcs use.. it will not now..

To conclude.. My KUNG FU IS STRONGER THAN YOURS ;)

Do yourselves a favor and surrender.. you can't win.. against principals, and someone who sees you for what you are.. and that is someone who want to hurt another.

Empathy is lacking in a couple of these men.. and that is sad.. cuz they don't see hurting and bullying as a problem.. Unlike you and I.. their feelings aren't working right and without our empathy.. we would be just like them..

Awakened
Mike. It's a joke. That IS my intention. To aleviate some of the tension. It is obviously asburd on it's face. No one here thinks you are trying to pick up on Arnold.

It's meant to be absurd.

lol.. Awakened with some of the outrageous posts that you have made.. how could I tell the difference ... how could I possibly know if it was a joke or for real ;)

I'm still not convinced that It was a joke...and even if it was.. I truly believe there is an ounce of truth in every joke ;)

AND MY DEAR FRIENDS AND LOYAL VIEWERS :)

"THIS POST THAT "AWAKENED" AUTHORED IS A CLASSIC EXAMPLE OF A

Where no matter which of the two meaning you respond too.. it will be wrong and he will claim it was the other meaning
Bazinga

With this final classic Narcissistic manipulation tactic..

I rest my case.

P.S. lol..Unless one of these guys decides to test his KUNG FU on me again ;)

Mike. Have you ever had a beer in a garage with a few of your friends? Have you ever not shaved on a Saturday? Ever rooted for the villain? Anything? Not used sweet n low in your tea? At all? Gaaaawd.

You are the kid at school that gets bullied! This is true. It never stopped for you.

No. In school you were the starting quarter back. You had all the girls. You had the fastest car and the biggest dic7. Right? And just NOW you scream like a stuck pig at every post you don't like.I think you are the problem.

You take this waaaaaaaaay too seriously. Try being on the Men's side for a change. Try to see it the way a few of us do. Just try it Mike. You can hang with the boys for a while. Whaddaya say? It's an invitation.

If it sounds like I'm being a dic7 to you ...guess what? I am. You need it bro....You call this an attack? Fine. Label it what you want.....

but....

Just stop being a pus5y for five minutes.

Awakened
Mike. Have you ever had a beer in a garage with a few of your friends? Have you ever not shaved on a Saturday? Ever rooted for the villain? Anything? Not used sweet n low in your tea? At all? Gaaaawd.

You are the kid at school that gets bullied! This is true. It never stopped for you.

No. In school you were the starting quarter back. You had all the girls. You had the fastest car and the biggest dic7. Right? And just NOW you scream like a stuck pig at every post you don't like.I think you are the problem.

You take this waaaaaaaaay too seriously. Try being on the Men's side for a change. Try to see it the way a few of us do. Just try it Mike. You can hang with the boys for a while. Whaddaya say? It's an invitation.

If it sounds like I'm being a dic7 to you ...guess what? I am. You need it bro....You call this an attack? Fine. Label it what you want.....

but....

Just stop being a pus5y for five minutes.

Quite to the contrary.. I have taken no ego blows from the likes of you guys.. I'm thoroughly amused over here...

I'm a regular guy.. I did get some teasing in high school.. and I was a scrapper.. I resorted to fighting with my hands when I was beaten mentally.. then around 17 years old.. I started to develope my mind and then began the cultivation of qualities in myself..

I have wronged many people in my life... I'm no saint
I'm never been a liar.. I've lied though..
I drink beer all the time... I objectify and seduce women.. Never lying to them or manipulating them.. and yes that is possible..

I am a guy.

"stuck pig" nope.. I put up with a lot..and tolerated a lot .. The final whipping straw.. was the one that broke the camels back.. and you and Birdyboy are to thank for that..

I've learned to much about toxic people.. I'm a mini expert..like many of the men here..

"Awakened"..

Let me let you in on a little secret... I have only RESPONDED on this thread.. that is my contribution to it..

now let me let you in on another secret..TOXIC PEOPLE CAN'T STAND TO BE "ONE UPPED" it is a compulsion of theirs to get the upper hand at pretty much all costs..This is precisely why this thread has gone on so long..

and to conclude for the third time..

"Awakened" has shown another Narc trait.. even when there is a log of all his toxic behaviors.. he still calls me the abuser.. THIS IS A TACTIC OF THE TOXIC

This isn't rocket science..we need to trust what we see with our own eyes.. and without a doubt.. The formula that is Narcissism.. Is present here.. THE END ;)

Mike. I would like the next two posts (this one included) to be a "truce". This thread is too long as I, You, and others have pointed out.

I am agreeing to let you have the last word on this thread if we can move on.
I'm no narc, you know it. And we need to focus on recovery. For You, me, and everone here.

Please have the last post reflect a short resolution and let's be done with this.

Everyone, please refrain from posting here.

You get to call the last shot. Be fair, be thoughtful, and above all real.

Mike. Please say your piece and let's be done with this.

Agreed?

LOL..like I said ;)

Gotta agree with chump. No one sexually harrassed Ann. There was a joke made, not a pattern of sexual innuendo or unwelcome overtures. Calling the joke sexual harrassment is incorrcet, IMO. I do not think you have any idea of the definition or the environment needed for sexual harrassment, Mike.
Try some of your Kung Fu logic and research it.

Lol...
I did research it.. and I also was willing to downgrade the comment from harassment to sick attack. ..
The next question is what is your motive for bringing it up?
Are you defending his actions?.. do you condone bullying women in the name of making this a guys forum?
To what end are you shooting for?
I see where you are coming from.. and that makes a ll the difference ;)

Mike, James has indicated his site is for heterosexual men abused by women. there are tons of sites for women who have been abused and very few exclusive to men. So, I voiced my opinion that women should not be allowed to participate. I never was abusive to any of these women.
I do not think your view is widely accepted here. But, I do not know for sure.

Arnold
Mike, James has indicated his site is for heterosexual men abused by women. there are tons of sites for women who have been abused and very few exclusive to men. So, I voiced my opinion that women should not be allowed to participate. I never was abusive to any of these women.
I do not think your view is widely accepted here. But, I do not know for sure.

Arnold... what is your point?
Cuz you aren't making sense. ..
Are you suggesting that.. i'm arguing that woman should be posting here? That isn't in my control. .
I really don't think you can be reached..sad to say.. words are wasted on you..
I'll say it yet again.. not for you.. but for the record. . I have a problem with people.. such as yourself abusing men or women.. this is not a gender issue. . But I SEE how you are trying to distort the issue ;)
You unfortunately have shown that your intentions aren't honorable and that you don't exhibit the use of a moral compass.. furthermore. . You are only interested in keeping your narcissist supply. . These are the facts.. you a are a wolf in sheep's clothing!

The amazing thing that I'm witnessing right now.. is that I already told everyone that the abusers will try to distort the issue. . And that abusers have a NEED to "one up"...

The fact that you are still challenging me..even though.. nobody in their right mind would defend bulling.. is that you can't help yourself.. it is the unquenchable thirst of a vampire that afflicts you.. you have lost your humanity. ..

Mike, I , respectfully disagree and, for the most part, cannot follow what you say.

Arnold
Mike, I , respectfully disagree and, for the most part, cannot follow what you say.

The latter.. is exactly what I said in my last post.. words are wasted on you..

I said I was not going to contribute to this thread any further but I feel I have a responsabilty to the forum at this point. In part because of my own previous participation in this thread. That being said, Awake and Arnold, Gentlemen, I want to gently make a statement. Your continual response to this thread (Over 2250 hits) keeps it at the top of the forum. It is my opinion this is NOT GOOD and is a disservice to the forum as a whole. You two are continually falling for the classic bait and switch. You guys make a point with a post and you get an immediate reply such as "your not making sense" or "your words are empty" ect. ect. and other such immediate head spinning "lead off responses" followed by a bunch of nonsense. This creates dissonance for you and then you take a stand again in an attempt to make sense of the nonsensical. Wash, rinse, repeat. You know the sequence. You quit it or you become a party to it. No in betweens in this. In psychology circles this is called "hot button responses". The very same sheet that was going on with our other disordered relationships. STOP IT....by stopping it. O.K..

Well, more specifically, Mike, your words are wasted on me.

Lmao.. you guys are killing me...lol
Darn it.. I can't stop laughing. . Lmao.

MIke@SacTown
Lmao.. you guys are killing me...lol

See...the proof is in the pudding.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
web counter html code
myspace web counter