SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Progress?

today at work i met with an old fellow classmate of mine. shes a lovely girl and its obvious she likes/wants me but she shows it in the strangest ways. back in the day she would flirt with me and play footsies in class but when i asked her out she completly turned me down giving me all of these excuses. now that its a few months later she also works at my job. she still shows that strange agressive yet innocent behavior, i admit it kinda intimidates me and somewhat turns me on at the same time. since im not entirely sure what im feeling when im around her im not gonna associate with her on a dating level just to be safe. the way i look at it is if it doesnt at all feel right i will leave it alone.Did i do the right thing? i believe im starting to make progress.

Re: Progress?

Alex
today at work i met with an old fellow classmate of mine. shes a lovely girl and its obvious she likes/wants me but she shows it in the strangest ways. back in the day she would flirt with me and play footsies in class but when i asked her out she completly turned me down giving me all of these excuses. now that its a few months later she also works at my job. she still shows that strange agressive yet innocent behavior, i admit it kinda intimidates me and somewhat turns me on at the same time. since im not entirely sure what im feeling when im around her im not gonna associate with her on a dating level just to be safe. the way i look at it is if it doesnt at all feel right i will leave it alone.Did i do the right thing? i believe im starting to make progress.

I would say that is progress! Any red flag is a red flag. After all, why would she flirt with you then discard you?
Does she dress provocatively at all?
Does she have to have constant attention?

u know i dont really know much about her, but her behaviors are very strange. she doesnt dress provocative she covers herself properly. as for attention she sometimes says funny things and everyone laughs at her comments. but yea she must have some kind of screw loose in her noggin

Alex.......

I'll say this very s l o w l y.......

Strange = RED FLAG! To me anyways,

If it feels wrong- its is wrong

A new woman is progress!! And yes with the knowledge you have you must be more vigilant. I am going to go out on a limb and say ask her out again if ya like. I dont think you know enough. If she turns ya down now--then move on. Again the good news is you are engaging and thinking of something new..CONGRATS!

another progress update and i feel pretty good about this one. In my spare time i play online games(mmos) and the clan i belong to the leader had us all gather up for a meeting.As im listening to her voice i could tell shes very aggresive and bossy. more than a usual girl. i felt something in my head that was akin to a sudden headache that was painful, but being raised by a narc mother it was so familiar i could identify it right away. i felt it, analyzed it, wasnt entirely convinced yet so i kept listening. at one point she was making comment about the previous leaders and said "i have **** and a *****, fall in ur ranks or GTFO"! at that moment i realized DING DING DING DING !!NARC ALERT!! NARC ALERT!!NARC ALERT!! DANGER DANGER DANGER EVACUATE IMMEDIATLY sooooooooo i did. :) i feel like my research is finally bearing fruit and im noticing possible death traps, even in my gaming world lol. tell me what you think haha

Like fingernails on a chalkboard (remember those?) No?

this is on my mind alot and id like ur input. im a massage practitioner and at the spa i work in theres a girl who works at the front desk who shows big signs of a loudmouth narciccist especially when im around. i know she has her eyes on me and makes attempts here and there to try to seduce me and i know what shes up to. however my ways of not falling into her pull has got her acting even more angry. my concern is that this girl is a front desk manager and i get my clients from her recommendations. although shes not the only one working at the front desk i do notice on the days she works all day my list of clients go down and i sit around a good portion of my workday. i asked my fellow coworkers if this stall in business is normal around this time of year and they said yes so maybe that isnt the case. she is extremely bossy and approaches me hostily and makes me struggle to keep up with what shes asking of me. when she tlks to me this way i feel disorientated and the "all eyes on me" feeling doesnt allow me to get in touch with my thoughts to well. what are your thoughts on this?

Alex as a massage therapist you understand conceptual spiritual/physical relational stuff. She may sense your knowledge. Stand in en"light"enment. Always be kind, remain centered. Cloak your insights with shamanic gentleness. Nothing gets in that we don't open the door for. Do not look at her...look THROUGH her. It's transcen"dental". Chew on that.

Alex,

Man, that is a b*tchy situation you're in. Women at work can be b*tches from hell if they do not get what they want, I've seen a few of those. You have basically become a primary estrogen target, and the cat will not remove her claws until a more interesting victim comes along.

Does she have a superior you can report to?
Maybe you could try to look for another job?

If not, play it cool. Keep your distance, and do not let her abuse you. You're the man, who stands his ground.
If she complains and says things to make you feel bad: that is what frustrated women do in those situations: attack the opponent's emotions to slowly crumble the defenses. She will try to put you down with all kind of rubbish she can dish up at that moment (women train for this since birth); DO NOT accept it as the truth; it is all lies with 1 single goal : to make you feel bad. See it that way, and it'll be easier to keep the perspective straight.

After some time, she will lose interest in you, since you're a "lost cause" to her.

We're with you here, let us know how it continues.

today she started my day by telling me one of my clients complained to her about me yesterday, however they seemed very pleased and having their needs met when i talked to them. for brief moment i was stunned but i pulled myself out of that trance and reminded myself that i do good work and theres a high probability that shes lying. i said nothing as a response and went to my treatment room to begin working. as i was working the situation kept popping up in my head and i was wondering why my client later in the day suddently disappeared from my schedule. i went to the manager to confirm what has happened and i did this in the presence of her just to see her reaction. manager cleared it up and explained it to me, a false alarm but was being cautious anyway. later she brought her son into the break room to introduce him to us all. the boy is 5 yrs old and shes treating him like hes a constant nuisance to her, i thought poor kid she is treating him just like my mom did. the kid was lookin at the ground and seemed nervous and shy, i dont blame him. i asked her where the father was a nd she said at home, so i assume she wears the pants of the family based on everything i learned. and if she trying to seduce me discreetly then she prolly hasnt a care in the world about her man and is a cheater. i believe these are logical deductions, i could be wrong but i wont second guess myself. the signs are there and i dont feel very good when im around her so thats enough toxicity for me to know to be wary of her tricks. share ur thoughts

web counter html code
myspace web counter