SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Example of a Narcissitic Attack

Quote from Alan, August 13, 2013 7:57 PM

Comment to: "Learn how to reconnect with God to receive Your Healing"
Author: SY August 11, 2013 6:19

Note* The words in parentheses reveal the psycho-vampire's attack. It may be a little difficult to follow along, but everyone on this web site is very intelligent. After you read the excerpt, the commentary which follows should answer any of your questions as they arise.

Sy... (I) you (am) not a Christian per say? How about not at all. (You) I (are) am not ok with pretenders. (I) you (am) are or (I) (am)are not. Share (my) your beliefs but don't claim what I (you) am (are) and misrepresent it by throwing the name of Jesus out there. (I) you (am) are so far from Christianity...ready to debate if (I) you like. Don't tread on (your) my lifestyle and God. (I) you are (am) Not God, Sy.

The only purpose of this post is to demonstrate the not so subtle narcissistic attack. Here the psycho-vampire indicates that he is not a Christian; indicates that Sy is not ok with pretenders; indicates he is misrepresenting the name of Jesus; and he is very far away from Christianity. Remember, the goal of a psycho-vampire is to play the victim. The psycho-vampire makes an all out frontal attack--much like your girlfriend or wife would do- and attempts to make the intended victim think that he/she (the intended victim) is the attacker---bait and switch. Learn to watch for the attack as it comes towards you. The attacks always begin with the word "YOU" and are supported with strong emotion. This strong emotion (sadness, sorrow, despair, anger, fear) is an attempt to convince the intended victim that he/she is responsible for making them (the psycho-vampire) feel "BAD". The psycho-vampire attacks and at the same time plays the part of the victim in an effort to confuse the intended victim (the reason I keep using the word "intended" is because even though you may be under attack doesn't mean you are actually going to play the victim--so I use the word "intended")and drag the "intended" victim down into his/her misery. Watch for the projection as it comes at you. The projection coming at you can be either positive or negative. We are all projecting ourselves out on to each other. We all do it...you, me, even God! Watch for the projection. Notice if a person is attempting to tear you down or lift you up. So, both positive and negative projections are coming at us all the time from everywhere and everybody and everything. As the positive projections come at you (ie. "you are such a nice person") just enjoy them. When the negative projections come at you--learn to enjoy them just as much as the positive ones because you are not going to fall in the trip that is being set for you. Instead, you are going to let the attacker fall into the very trap that he/she has set for you. When the psycho- comes at you---simply do not give him/her the negative energy they are trying to abstract from you. Thus, this is the reason why Jesus told his followers to pray for their enemies. If you are praying for your enemies, you will not fall into the trap of playing the victim. Perhaps you will even accuse me of being a psycho-vampire laying a narcissistic trap. If you decide you want to respond to my post, I welcome and appreciate your comments. If you decide you want to attack me, be very careful because you may find yourself falling into your own trap. As I mentioned earlier in my previous post:
I am not a Christian per say. But for those of you who are, continue in your faith---and you will have the VICTORY.

Re: Example of a Narcissitic Attack

Man the last two women I came across was NPD and was from the same church I went to, its crazy how these women and come from every area of life.

WTF??? Oh... I get it, must be a full moon!

Gabe--stay positive--don't give up--continue to seek for the right person. Take your time. She's out there.

It's the whipping straws that really suck.. they are small and undetected by most..
When I allowed myself to be a victim.. I didn't have the tools to recognize an attack.. I just internalized it as my fault.. something I had to do as a child.. NO MORE... Be free.. by taking your power back.. Great topic

Full moon again.

Birdyboy..

Put your cards on the table.. if you have the courage.. I'm not interested in your sly remarks.. please don't respond to my threads and I will do you the same honor..

Mike@SacTown
Birdyboy..

Put your cards on the table.. if you have the courage.. I'm not interested in your sly remarks.. please don't respond to my threads and I will do you the same honor..
Great topic --- ...

Is SY male of female I'm kinda confused....... and my honest opinion is religion isn't really the topic at hand is it? I thought it was men who are abused..... end of line

PEACE!!!!!!!

PS and if you feel like attacking me go for it...... know what I used to do for a living????

Mike@SacTown
It's the whipping straws that really suck.. they are small and undetected by most..
When I allowed myself to be a victim.. I didn't have the tools to recognize an attack.. I just internalized it as my fault.. something I had to do as a child.. NO MORE... Be free.. by taking your power back.. Great topic

....you nailed it, Mike!

Sy, great minds think alike..

It is really a sad reality we live in.. if I could make people's insides match the outside then we would see the monsters and the people with beautiful souls.. shallow hal style

Mark (upper case)
Is SY male of female I'm kinda confused....... and my honest opinion is religion isn't really the topic at hand is it? I thought it was men who are abused..... end of line

PEACE!!!!!!!

PS and if you feel like attacking me go for it...... know what I used to do for a living????

....yes--you would be correct!!! Religion is not the topic. As I stated from the onset ---the purpose of this post was to solely demonstrate an ATTACK-- WHICH IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS SITE; and I didn't notice anywhere in my post that I was attempting to spread the gospels.

Sy
Mark (upper case)

PEACE!!!!!!!

....yes--you would be correct!!! Religion is not the topic. As I stated from the onset ---the purpose of this post was to solely demonstrate an attack-- WHICH IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS SITE; and I didn't notice anywhere in my post that I was attempting to spread the gospels.
Would you (I) be talking about the narcissistic psycho-vampire all out frontal attack of the small sucking whipping straws WHICH ARE THE PURPOSE OF THIS SITE?

Great topic. You nailed it. I(you) can see it all so clearly now. You (I, we, them) guys of great minds crack me up.

Birdboy0
Sy
Mark (upper case)

PEACE!!!!!!!

....yes--you would be correct!!! Religion is not the topic. As I stated from the onset ---the purpose of this post was to solely demonstrate an attack-- WHICH IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS SITE; and I didn't notice anywhere in my post that I was attempting to spread the gospels.
Would you (I) be talking about the narcissistic psycho-vampire all out frontal attack of the small sucking whipping straws WHICH ARE THE PURPOSE OF THIS SITE?

Great topic. You nailed it. I(you) can see it all so clearly now. You (I, we, them) guys of great minds crack me up.

BB...... my favorite term whatever........lol end of line

Having a rational conversation about finding our peace.. I believe.. is a very relevant topic for this forum... I've said it before..
Part of the equation is leading about narcs.. then exercising Good boundaries.. then finding our peace is the final step in achieving serenity... IMNSHO ;)

And guys.. lets be aware of our responses on this support forum.. aftr all.. it is about support and not undermining..

MIke@SacTown
Having a rational conversation about finding our peace.. I believe.. is a very relevant topic for this forum... I've said it before..
Part of the equation is leading about narcs.. then exercising Good boundaries.. then finding our peace is the final step in achieving serenity... IMNSHO ;)

And guys.. lets be aware of our responses on this support forum.. aftr all.. it is about support and not undermining..
Or pontificating?

web counter html code
myspace web counter