SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ever think about who is lurking in the shadows

You guys ever wonder how many narcs we are helping to build another hollow person/new entity by reading our post's. Food for thought.

PEACE!!!!

Re: Ever think about who is lurking in the shadows

That they do my friend.....that they do. I was on another site filled with crazy and run by a crazy Dr you could pay to help you. Seems a lot of guys had been there for years and a lot of crazy online you were not allowed to disagree with. It has become an industry.....lord help us.

Ahh maybe but I don't think they are that clever and too lazy in that way. And besides we talk about core traits-they can't fix those.

I was on that site with Chump. We were gun slinging survivors in Narc town. We got some stories. The mad Queen Dr. and all her minions. This site is way cool in how James lets us find our way as a group. Whatever that process may be. I have come to the conclusion that some of them PDIs are crafty, VERY crafty. I keep my back to the wall, and the safety on my side arm OFF, and the radar on at all times.

Some of them are exceedingly intelligent. I have done some reading on it. When it comes to supply they use all tools at hand......unfortunately intelligence is one of them.

Birdboy, you and I share a lot. I find myself in local places with my back to a corner still. Less to watch for.

Back to intelligence......Cerebral NPD. Oh yes.....they can be brilliant and will not hesitate to use it on you. One of our recent pol leaders suffers(?) From this. High functioning BPD can evince high intelligence as they keep business together and separate from their issues. They often show their flaws in business dealings however. And HPD often shows high intelligence in their interactions. High intelligence gives them a leg up (or apart) in control. Typically they can control themselves a bit better and thus us too. Low functioning BPDand somatic NPD seem to be less sharp.

Like the Taylor Swift song....."Your legs will never be togethor again."

Sometimes they actually outclass us in intelligence......nothing to be ashamed of. Kind of like a mint camaro ss against an untuned ferrari. The ferrari may still stomp us but in the ferrari world they are either pace cars or sold to crack dealers.

I think mine is somatic in a big way. Smart but not brilliant. If she saw this site she would just conclude that we are a bunch of whiners and weaklings and would not spend 10 secs trying to figure all this out with so much easy prey out there. She would also assume any of us would just melt in here presence anyway lol. I mean that --she would not for a second believe that we could apply any of this in live combat-flash a little cleavage and we will forget everything we learned.

I got a lot of "but you wouldn't fall for that" situs from the ex. Add that to the red flag list. Patton was likely a cerebral NPD but in his situ he was best. It is what we deal with. Never makes it right. End justifies the means is for desperate times only. Never as a matter of course.

What an idiot
I think mine is somatic in a big way. Smart but not brilliant. If she saw this site she would just conclude that we are a bunch of whiners and weaklings and would not spend 10 secs trying to figure all this out with so much easy prey out there. She would also assume any of us would just melt in here presence anyway lol. I mean that --she would not for a second believe that we could apply any of this in live combat-flash a little cleavage and we will forget everything we learned.

You are.correct.sir. Being a bit introspective in those sits throws them off track. Mine would sink to that when her cerebral failed her.

Birdboy0
I was on that site with Chump. We were gun slinging survivors in Narc town. We got some stories. The mad Queen Dr. and all her minions. This site is way cool in how James lets us find our way as a group. Whatever that process may be. I have come to the conclusion that some of them PDIs are crafty, VERY crafty. I keep my back to the wall, and the safety on my side arm OFF, and the radar on at all times.

I joined that site no names needed..... and the Dr....queen mentioned something about you birdy she don't like you LMAO. I never posted anything there but there were a few things I read there that seemed insightful but I've heard more than a few story lines lately so to speak lol. So if it sounds to GOOD to BE TRUE (TURN YOUR HEAD AND COUGH) rid yourself of the FLEM (new term) FLEM something you'd like to rid yourself of..... end of line

Mark (upper case)
Birdboy0

I joined that site no names needed..... and the Dr....queen mentioned something about you birdy she don't like you LMAO. I never posted anything there but there were a few things I read there that seemed insightful but I've heard more than a few story lines lately so to speak lol. So if it sounds to GOOD to BE TRUE (TURN YOUR HEAD AND COUGH) rid yourself of the FLEM (new term) FLEM something you'd like to rid yourself of..... end of line

Very interesting you would mention that I was/am STILL mentioned there. The truth is she DID like Chump and I. BIG TIME. So much so that she was hot and bothered. PDI's twist and distort the truth. You know how it works. They despise and vilify the the things they want most... but cannot CAPTURE! It's natures law. Opposites do attract.

Birdboy0
Mark (upper case)
Birdboy0

Very interesting you would mention that I was/am STILL mentioned there. The truth is she DID like Chump and I. BIG TIME. So much so that she was hot and bothered. PDI's twist and distort the truth. You know how it works. They despise and vilify the the things they want most... but cannot CAPTURE! It's natures law. Opposites do attract.

She couldn't handle you guys she was/is some eye candy if that was really her you know trust but verify. So was she any good lmao....

Mark (upper case)
Birdboy0
Mark (upper case)
Birdboy0

She couldn't handle you guys she was/is some eye candy if that was really her you know trust but verify. So was she any good lmao....

She was a bit of eye candy I have to admit and mighty fine in the candle light of her swank home, but, when it came to running naked in the woods with the wolves under a full moon...she couldn't keep up.

Birdboy0
Mark (upper case)
Birdboy0
Mark (upper case)
Birdboy0

She was a bit of eye candy I have to admit and mighty fine in the candle light of her swank home, but, when it came to running naked in the woods with the wolves under a full moon...she couldn't keep up.

I still get roses on my birthday.....

Hahaha roses what color black???

Hmmmm...now that you mention it there is a place online that will send dead roses......

Mark (upper case)
Hahaha roses what color black???

Blood red.

Send me a link so I can send my FLORIST X some flowers no s h I t she is omg to funny Birdy should I??? Come on dad it won't hurt a bit

Mark no-dead roses could be perceived as a threat- u don't need that ****e

What an idiot

So true, then you will be served with a court order.. Or sick attention will be perceived as any attention and it's game on...don't poke the snake.

Birdboy0
What an idiot

So true, then you will be served with a court order.. Or sick attention will be perceived as any attention and it's game on...don't poke the snake.

Bird, thanks but she ain't no snake don't talk about my darling little girl like that I get ALL emotional thinking about the pigmy rattler I beheaded she was so cute..... I wouldn't poke her with your wand so to speak lol.....

Bird, CHUMP just to show you guys I CARE I CARE I TRULY CARE the new NARC THEME SONG you'll love it ......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9a4W2FZnpc

PEACE!!!!!

Mark (upper case)
Bird, CHUMP just to show you guys I CARE I CARE I TRULY CARE the new NARC THEME SONG you'll love it ......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9a4W2FZnpc

PEACE!!!!!

This ones for you guys!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDEdFxUZ01s

Mark (upper case)
You guys ever wonder how many narcs we are helping to build another hollow person/new entity by reading our post's. Food for thought.

PEACE!!!!

Speaking of lurkers I just invited a long time friend of mine she is a WOMAN omg one of THEM. No she is a good person and a long time FRIEND she might come and do some reading and she might post but if she does it will be a good thing she pulls no punches and has a son in the Army so be nice or ill nuke you hahahahaha.

Mark (upper case)
Mark (upper case)

PEACE!!!!

Speaking of lurkers I just invited a long time friend of mine she is a WOMAN omg one of THEM. No she is a good person and a long time FRIEND she might come and do some reading and she might post but if she does it will be a good thing she pulls no punches and has a son in the Army so be nice or ill nuke you hahahahaha.
WTF???

No BB no WTF she is a long time friend she is pretty sure her sister is a narc she knows me IRL has known what I've gone thought she is a great friend she can't help it she's a woman omg she might get even for that. BB I'd have never told her about this board if she wasn't a true friend trust me on that

She may never post anything then again she is intelligent and might ask some questions she has about her sister I think that would be ok doesn't everyone think so? If not say so

Mark (upper case)
Mark (upper case)

PEACE!!!!

wow I got a WTF?? Please feel free to ask me any questions. I am very forward and can honestly say I have an answer for everything. Anywho, Mark(uppercase) is the one whom opened my eyes on this topic. I have been reading since yesterday more and more about it and finding out more of this personality. It's my sister I know it is. If you all would prefer me to not post or ask questions feel free to tell me. You won't hurt my feelings I promise.
:)
Ginger

you mean DR T?

DR T?

web counter html code
myspace web counter