SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
How are they loser?

How are Nars, users, player, etc...... loser? They seem to move around looking for better supply or victims? And normally attractive looking people (not to be shallow, I'm just saying)

Re: How are they loser?

Gabe if assurances of revenge or satisfaction is what you seek I suggest you forget that notion right now. IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN! Here is one of the crazy e-mails from my ex. It was sent to me when she still had my e-mail. It was sent from a gawd knows where site she found. The first one was the Cheshire cat saying, "I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours". The next one said, "Haters are going to hate, while the rest of us live, laugh, love, and HAVE AWESOME SEX". So go figure. If you expect her to get all sad and weepy about your predicament "one fine day" you are dreaming. Hate to pinch you when your snoring but... that's the way it is. The question you really should be asking is, what makes us losers for giving a puppy crap what she does or where she ends up? For me I have retreated. As long as I maintain no contact out of sight is eventually out of mind. Karma does not apply to the insane.

Birdboy0
Gabe if assurances of revenge or satisfaction is what you seek I suggest you forget that notion right now. IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN! Here is one of the crazy e-mails from my ex. It was sent to me when she still had my e-mail. It was sent from a gawd knows where site she found. The first one was the Cheshire cat saying, "I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours". The next one said, "Haters are going to hate, while the rest of us live, laugh, love, and HAVE AWESOME SEX". So go figure. If you expect her to get all sad and weepy about your predicament "one fine day" you are dreaming. Hate to pinch you when your snoring but... that's the way it is. The question you really should be asking is, what makes us losers for giving a puppy crap what she does or where she ends up? For me I have retreated. As long as I maintain no contact out of sight is eventually out of mind. Karma does not apply to the insane.

Not for revenge but I here other people refer to Nars as loser and I was just wondering why

C'mon Gabe. Do you think drifting through life in their way is the path of a winner?

Birdboy0
C'mon Gabe. Do you think drifting through life in their way is the path of a winner?

broken relationships, friendship, and love...... I see your point

Gabe
How are Nars, users, player, etc...... loser? They seem to move around looking for better supply or victims? And normally attractive looking people (not to be shallow, I'm just saying)

GABE, read Chris's New post.

CHUMP
Gabe

GABE, read Chris's New post.

WOW I just saw Chris's post man that's sad! We shouldn't feel sorry for them, we need to feel sorry for the one that she with! I can understand that when my ex drop me, she was acting in a way that I don't think anyone would agree with, but sad to say I see that that's the real her smh

-Mean
-Selfish
-Drama written
-Belligerent
-Insecure

+Fine as Hell!!!!!!

=
Not worth it smh

web counter html code
myspace web counter