SUPPORT FOR HETEROSEXUAL MEN WHO HAVE BEEN ABUSED AT THE HANDS OF WOMEN ! ( EMOTIONALLY, PHYSCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, OR OTHERWISE ) AND THE DISCUSSION OF PERSONALITY DISORDERS AS IT HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR US TO GET HELP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Holy Sh*t. She admitted to it all.....

Yep. My ex contacted me out of the blue and opened up the hugest fireball I ever heard come out of her mouth. The admittance! She admitted she feels emotionally terrified if people get too close to her, so she pushes them away because if anyone knew the real her they would run and leave. She admitted to using people for her own gain, she has to benefit from anything she does. She admits that she jumps from relationship to relationship to simply ignore the hurt she caused on others and herself. She even admitted to wearing a mask so to speak that shes really good at supressing her own emotions everyday in the outside world when everyday she just feels empty, she uses new people to do this. Her absolute biggest fear is being alone! She feeds on others vibes, takes in parts of their personalitys until she uses this and eventually turns it against them. She admitted to lying and shes good at it to divert blame off herself. She claims im the only one who knows how sick and warped she really is! Shes seeing a new guy yet still keeping me on the sidelines as a "friend!", or so she thinks. No way!!! Shes cruel demented and sick. She told me this after she left the newest guy. Only to find out.....she went back to him the same night she tried bedding me one last time, i didnt fall into it. Holy crap. Im in total disbelief. I gave her the advice to be with the new guy, so she can get out of my life, i feel bad for him, but he shall soon see too.This is absolutely insane, dudes.......what a crazy b*itch!!

Re: Holy Sh*t. She admitted to it all.....

Good for you Master Chris. You have made it through the storm front(twisted hoover) in flying colors. You are in line for promotion to first mate. What... doth I see storm clouds gathering upon ye horizon? Aye! Be fore warned. Strike thee sails. Hold ye rudder. Stay the course!

Buccaneers we be
We rise and fall together upon perilous sea
Some things happen and some we choose
Lets make the best of the changing views

BRAVO!

Birdboy0
Good for you Master Chris. You have made it through the storm front(twisted hoover) in flying colors. You are in line for promotion to first mate. What... doth I see storm clouds gathering upon ye horizon? Aye! Be fore warned. Strike thee sails. Hold ye rudder. Stay the course!

Buccaneers we be

BRAVO!

BB lighten up on the kid

Mark (upper case)
Birdboy0

Buccaneers we be

BRAVO!

BB lighten up on the kid

Unless your a real sailor of which I am

I take no offense to what birdboy said. Hes right as to I shouldnt be talking to her period, but i had to hear it from her. But.....im not falling for this hoover. I actually somewhat enjoy it because of what ive learned. I learn ignoring is the best tactic, then boom, she spills out again. Hearing it from the horses mouth so to speak is actually quite intense. She justifies even more as to why i dont want to be with her and involved in this crazy bs. You see, shes playing victim now. And bringing players into her game, i dont want to play the game. I like listening to the girl dig herself more into the hole. Im not trying to sound mean, because i dont intentionally hurt others like she does. She has to learn that im not falling for her again. Im like a fish she cant catch. I dont love her anymore. Im actually not even attracted to her anymore either. Her beauty doesnt fase me at all. She asked me to come over and stay the night with her after she spilled her guts and i said "no, leave me alone, work it out with the newest guy and just stop". She feels like she has to win. Its sick. Maybe i didnt clarify myself clearly, but me talking with her out of the blue justifies my decision, it was somewhat rewarding because i got a even more better picture on it from the narc herself . Im just is disbelief she actually exposed herself.

Chris
I take no offense to what birdboy said. Hes right as to I shouldnt be talking to her period, but i had to hear it from her. But.....im not falling for this hoover. I actually somewhat enjoy it because of what ive learned. I learn ignoring is the best tactic, then boom, she spills out again. Hearing it from the horses mouth so to speak is actually quite intense. She justifies even more as to why i dont want to be with her and involved in this crazy bs. You see, shes playing victim now. And bringing players into her game, i dont want to play the game. I like listening to the girl dig herself more into the hole. Im not trying to sound mean, because i dont intentionally hurt others like she does. She has to learn that im not falling for her again. Im like a fish she cant catch. I dont love her anymore. Im actually not even attracted to her anymore either. Her beauty doesnt fase me at all. She asked me to come over and stay the night with her after she spilled her guts and i said "no, leave me alone, work it out with the newest guy and just stop". She feels like she has to win. Its sick. Maybe i didnt clarify myself clearly, but me talking with her out of the blue justifies my decision, it was somewhat rewarding because i got a even more better picture on it from the narc herself . Im just is disbelief she actually exposed herself.

I told you guys that many are fully aware of who they are and what they do. Talking to us about it is a ninth level Hoover. I do not believe the concept that they can not control themselves......more like they will not do so. To do so would be to be wrong. The admission is a tacit acceptance that they were. However....that threatens their contrived self image. They are soooo close to breaking when they hit admission.

Logically someone cognizant of such behaviour would do something about it would they not? As reasonable men we believe that and often fall back into the net. The admissive ploy of the high functional BPD is the last ploy in her game against the intelligent man. Up to then it has been an attack on our emotions. Mirroring, projection, splitting, and triangulation.

Problem is that by the time they get to admission an intelligent man is done. The crazy will feign going to treatment et al but we are watching. Reason supercedes our needs. Theirs Is the last gasp of a whale on the beach. The best time for you to issue marching orders if you make it to this point.....

Actually Chris I was giving you a slap on the back for meeting this hoover in fine form. As long as you see what Chump so clearly sees, that this is indeed a 9th level hoover. Keep your guard up and stay the course. Eyes on the charts and the compass, hands on the rudder will serve you well. The storm is certainly not over... for her.

Thanks birdboy......as the Cheshire cat said....."when you're not on edge you're taking up too much space". Game over.

Chris,

You're lucky, my narc does not even see what's going on. I'm her first man, so I guess it will take a few more before she will start to see a pattern in her behaviour...

Stay strong!

Chris
Yep. My ex contacted me out of the blue and opened up the hugest fireball I ever heard come out of her mouth. The admittance! She admitted she feels emotionally terrified if people get too close to her, so she pushes them away because if anyone knew the real her they would run and leave. She admitted to using people for her own gain, she has to benefit from anything she does. She admits that she jumps from relationship to relationship to simply ignore the hurt she caused on others and herself. She even admitted to wearing a mask so to speak that shes really good at supressing her own emotions everyday in the outside world when everyday she just feels empty, she uses new people to do this. Her absolute biggest fear is being alone! She feeds on others vibes, takes in parts of their personalitys until she uses this and eventually turns it against them. She admitted to lying and shes good at it to divert blame off herself. She claims im the only one who knows how sick and warped she really is! Shes seeing a new guy yet still keeping me on the sidelines as a "friend!", or so she thinks. No way!!! Shes cruel demented and sick. She told me this after she left the newest guy. Only to find out.....she went back to him the same night she tried bedding me one last time, i didnt fall into it. Holy crap. Im in total disbelief. I gave her the advice to be with the new guy, so she can get out of my life, i feel bad for him, but he shall soon see too.This is absolutely insane, dudes.......what a crazy b*itch!!

What I said. Only mine would dribble the truth out in bits...... Sounds like my ex though. Classic BPD.

Man Wow crazy

web counter html code
myspace web counter